Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

So sad, you're hurt...
Boohoo, oh did you expect me to care?
You don't deserve my tears...
I guess that's why they ain't there

giphy.gif

 

You can drag this song all you want but she did that  :alexz:  12 year old me was FEELING this part  :alexz2:

 

“I found the good in goodbye” had me in a chokehold :bibliahh:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

17 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Thoughts? 
 

spacer.png

what did London do to her to have some of these opening looks :toofunny2:

42 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Thoughts? 
 

spacer.png

She didn’t lie when she said this tour was about embracing your mistakes :heart2:

The opening looks in London are not THAT bad. The more professional shots I see the more they warm up to me. 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

So far London had the worst intro looks.
 

spacer.png

Not too much on this McQueen look

703db772-7737-4bb0-ab34-3710964b3325-sna

 

it ate

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

It literally isn’t gfdfdffv

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Thoughts? 
 

spacer.png

Oh! This is what I don't wanna see! rena rena rena renaissance

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.