Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20230604-164753-Samsung-Notes

Difference from last update? 
 

Ariana posted on her story 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Ariana just posted Bey on her IG during POTS. :thing:

Lmao I’m sure she’s seen the rumours and has done it on purpose :dies::dies:

I want her to wear the Mugler AHAP look at my show so bad. It's literally art.

 

she needs to get back to light colored gowns. These recent black gowns are too serious.

11 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20230604-164753-Samsung-Notes

Hmm most of them are almost sold out but are these numbers good?? I would expect some of them at least to be sold out already :dancehall3:

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Difference from last update? 
 

Ariana posted on her story 

28k more sold.

93.4% to 95.2% sold

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

28k more sold.

93.4% to 95.2% sold

Ok that’s good. Should we be worried about the resale? I know that doesn’t count to gross but we want it packed still lol 

oh.. I hope that AHAP outfit for today was one and done and we never see it again. She had to hold that headpiece from falling after making a few steps :lmao:

1 hour ago, Natcrus said:

She didn’t lie when she said this tour was about embracing your mistakes :heart2:

lmao

Not Ariana Grande posting Plastic Off The Sofa :gaycat6: she knows what she's doing

5 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Not Ariana Grande posting Plastic Off The Sofa :gaycat6: she knows what she's doing

https://twitter.com/jluuux/status/1665465744983838721

 

Uhm

16 minutes ago, Armani? said:

28k more sold.

93.4% to 95.2% sold

wow she has moved a unit since the last update? wasn't that 2- 3 weeks ago? by the end of this month before she starts in the USA in july, how many more units she will move by then?

19 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

Hmm most of them are almost sold out but are these numbers good?? I would expect some of them at least to be sold out already :dancehall3:

Numbers are great, most of the dates will be 100% sold out by showtime

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Numbers are great, most of the dates will be 100% sold out by showtime

i agree. shes moving a lot more units at a faster pace now

  • ATRL Moderator

Bey u were doing so well but these ugly ass fits…

 

I’ma just assume these alt looks are due to the originals being in the dry cleaners or something. :rip:

The new AHAP is giving 80s retrofuturistic "Black Mob/Royalty" in the best way possible, and I love it. The Mugler bee is ofc one of her best, but this is a welcome addition :clap3:Sorry for those that can't see the vision and are clearly incapable of deciphering CAMP

25 minutes ago, Armani? said:

28k more sold.

93.4% to 95.2% sold

is this correct? last update was 89k to 75k....isn't that 14k sold?

6 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

is this correct? last update was 89k to 75k....isn't that 14k sold?

Oop, maybe I used the update before that one

  • ATRL Moderator

GO NIECE GO NIECE GO NIECE :jonny5:

the student surpassing the teacher.

 

BeyLegion via Twitter

26 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

https://twitter.com/KATOPHS/status/1665460094081937411

 

that's Phoebe Waller Bridge and Jonathan Bailey behind Ariana :jonny5:

not my husband and wife attending :jonny:

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20230604-164753-Samsung-Notes

Interesting how slow the second Vegas show is but I think it will sell out.

im only worried about Kansas and St Louis since those are mainly small markets. Discounting those two would be good because those are still pricey 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.