Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, jane said:

It's obvious Beyoncé likes Kendrick and they have worked more than once together. The way Beyoncé has moved on from that mistake called ""Mine'' i doubt she will ever collab with that loser Drake ever again. That man doesn't respect women and showed his true colors many times.

MINE a mistake?!

 

giphy.webp

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, jane said:

The way Beyoncé has moved on from that mistake called ""Mine''

i- 

11 minutes ago, jane said:

It's obvious Beyoncé likes Kendrick and they have worked more than once together. The way Beyoncé has moved on from that mistake called ""Mine'' i doubt she will ever collab with that loser Drake ever again. That man doesn't respect women and showed his true colors many times.

Jay also made fun of an abused woman that’s now dead and we can’t even see her do the song now. Why should she stop working with Drake? Heated is one of the best on the album.


Heated remix with Drake would be bigger in the streets than this Kendrick one. That’s just the truth

14 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

Y’all are not going to make me die on the Drake hill lmao, pleaseeeeee. Gay people saying the *** is as exclusive as black people saying the n word. Non-gay people should not be saying it. Kendrick’s song didn’t offend me but it wasn’t necessary.

 

  Hide contents

and let’s not forget what our own queen allowed Jay to rap in DrIL. let’s keep it cute and not throw stones in our own house.

 

You stan that loser Drake who hates women but Beyoncé is not getting near that rat and it's a fact.  There are many other artists she can put on Heated if she wants to.

35 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

More like a slump, never got the hype with the song outside of its ease during the BLM summer and Goerge Floyd protests.

 

Terrible song regardless.

I dislike that song, but the lyrics and the message seem to touch Beyoncé on a personal level when she performs it. 

 

25 minutes ago, jane said:

Drake mocked Megan the Stallion in his last project, an abuse victim and y'all want Beyoncé anywhere near that guy? for real? The same Megan who is managed by Jay, Beyoncé's husband? also Megan even responded to that ugly Drake verse directed at her and she was emotional about it. Why would any of you want Beyoncé near Drake at this point? 

 

I swear some of you just want Beyoncé to do anything for clout. When she is a living legend and doesn't need any of those clowns.  Heated is perfect the way it is by the way.

Well said! :clap3:

if there is ANY song that needs to be added to the setlist, it's Freakum Dress

I was team drake for Heated remix since he’s already in the song. It just made more sense. But now I think the remix needs one of the Latinos that are currently dominating spotify. We want a shameless smash

 

edit: actually even if we get a remix, they wont do anything with it so it’s very much pointless :gaycat6:

Edited by Blue Rose

ITG remix featuring Arca or Rosalia idkkkk that’s what my spirit is telling me, I would like to see it

spacer.png

 

Let’s not be moral police for who deserves to feature on what, the entire industry is fake and every single celeb is guilty of interacting with bad people. Business is business, you can have your opinion but at the end of the day a check is a check. Heated ft Drake will be the summer smash absolutely!

spacer.png

We don't know about Bey, but Jay liked and unliked a tweet about Drake owing Megan an apology so it's pretty clear where they stand. I don't see her working with him.

22 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

ITG remix featuring Arca or Rosalia idkkkk that’s what my spirit is telling me, I would like to see it

spacer.png

 

Let’s not be moral police for who deserves to feature on what, the entire industry is fake and every single celeb is guilty of interacting with bad people. Business is business, you can have your opinion but at the end of the day a check is a check. Heated ft Drake will be the summer smash absolutely!

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsmuaEmNjwf/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D

 

I mean, Beyoncé is the one teasing an Arca collab since the latter makes a cameo on the AHAP headline (!), plus Arca herself liked that post :dies:

 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Kendrick said f****t and hes on AHAP remix so. :rip:

Well if you listened to the song, you'd know Kendrick is aware now that he can't use it, but "he didn't know no better" when he was young.

The usage of f****t was purposeful ans it doesn't make Kendrick homophobic. It's actually the opposite.

Edited by ChrisB

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

Well if you listened to the song, you'd know Kendrick is aware now that he can't use it, but "he didn't know no better" when he was young.

The usage of f****t was purposeful ans it doesn't make Kendrick homophobic. It's actually the opposite.

I stan KDot and Drizzy. :lmao:

My point was every artist (Bey included) done or said something wild before that some ppl may dislike. We might as well cancel everyone and stan Taylor.

 

spacer.png

I want IZA (Brazil) & Sean Paul (Jamaica) on that Heated Remix. Drake retaining writing credits post-Meg is enough.

 

Just now, Devin said:

RWT turning into a celeb gathering, Grammys who?

 

spacer.png

Who has the time and energy to track everyone who attends?:deadbanana4: I mean wbk she is a celeb among celebrities but the thought of someone tracking and recording every celeb attending kinda sends me:deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, jane said:

It's obvious Beyoncé likes Kendrick and they have worked more than once together. The way Beyoncé has moved on from that mistake called ""Mine'' i doubt she will ever collab with that loser Drake ever again. That man doesn't respect women and showed his true colors many times.

Except she clearly paid drake for heated and he is second credited meaning he’s getting a good chunk of the residuals from it. So she clearly does not have as big a problem with him as you say lmao :mandown:

3 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

More like a slump, never got the hype with the song outside of its ease during the BLM summer and Goerge Floyd protests.

 

Terrible song regardless.

Spill.

30 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e
 

love this *****

she’s such a sissy, I love it :jonny6:

“Move, I’m gay” is now “MOVE OUT THE WAY! WHEN A QUEEN COME THRU PART LIKE THE RED SAAAY” all pride month long at work. 

I always think I’m over rap-Beyoncé but that RPM AI remix is exactly some rap **** I want to see her dive into!!!

 

Give me GUTTER **** BEY! Give me Lil Wayne, Pretty Ricky, Ludacris features. Give me I’m Beyoncé, the QUEEN OF RAP type ****-talking :WAP: Take my standom to a whole new mfing level :clap3:

 

I wanna be GAGGED the exact way I was after hearing Bow Down/I Been On, a Bey classic btw :clap3: 

Edited by king_queen

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.