Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Me too! I think more people would be ok with the lack of old hits if they actually pushed for more new ones. Everyone has gone crazy for BMS and Cuff it each stop. The whole album deserves it.

!!!

 

I can def she her bringing BMS, Cuff, AHAP, Heated, Cozy, and P/H on future tours. 
 

spacer.png

 

4 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

why do you keep trying to sneak "survivor" in? :doc: thats the least relevant suggestion of all.

:deadbanana:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

9 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

 

why do you keep trying to sneak "survivor" in? :doc: thats the least relevant suggestion of all. beyonce got a million songs at this point...she doesnt need to pull from destiny's child on a new tour. that would've been more upsetting than any other choice.

I keep sneaking it in because it’s a personal fave. And I think it fits in with the theme of freedom and celebrating getting rid of negativity in your life. And considering the current times. For a stadium show it’s a powerful message in my opinion. 

Edited by sillycilla

Just now, sillycilla said:

I keep sneaking it in because it’s a personal fave. And I think it fits in with the theme of freedom and celebrating getting rid of negativity in your life. For a stadium show it’s a powerful message in my opinion. 

 

oh ok...i see the vision

She can keep Survivor. We had that on FWT, and if I'm honest that was probably my least fav segment (I mean the downgrade of Grown Woman at MCSWT to that :deadbanana4:). If she wants to add some DC flavour, the only acceptable choices are Happy Face, Independent Woman Pt.2, Girl and No No No (Pt. 2)

imo...the main bummer about the setlist is the lack of TG songs IMO. i'm glad "my power" is there as it should be...but i wanted Bigger, FYWB, Already, Brown Skin Girl, etc too.

 

and "freakum dress"...that deserved a full moment

It’s smart she isn’t doing the hits


I think she might do what Madonna is doing and make a Celebration/Greatest Hits tour in the future.

 

It’s smart to build up demand for all the old songs 

Edited by Nippy'sReceipts

14 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

imo...the main bummer about the setlist is the lack of TG songs IMO. i'm glad "my power" is there as it should be...but i wanted Bigger, FYWB, Already, Brown Skin Girl, etc too.

 

and "freakum dress"...that deserved a full moment

I feel the same way. TG compliments Rennie best next to BDay imo. I’m not mad at the current set list by any means, but the more uptempo’s from these two the better.

I do feel the setlist will be different from what it is today by the time I see her in late August though, so my hopes are in her leaning in that creative direction. 

33 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

imo...the main bummer about the setlist is the lack of TG songs IMO. i'm glad "my power" is there as it should be...but i wanted Bigger, FYWB, Already, Brown Skin Girl, etc too.

 

and "freakum dress"...that deserved a full moment

Yes!! I was actually shocked already, water, or FYWB was not on there.

 

do we expect anything for the 20th anniversary of DIL later this month & if so - what would be the ideal way to celebrate it?

 

imo...i would love a special TinyDesk singing all the songs like Usher did for "My Way" album

 

but she'll likely just acknowledge it in concert & keep it pushing

1 minute ago, sillycilla said:

Yes!! I was actually shocked already, water, or FYWB was not on there.

 

 

Water....another sneak

 

 

Just now, giRLbye. said:

 

Water....another sneak

 

 

I sneak everything! Water is a smooth bop.

 

Would have lived if the tour opened up with “if you feel insignificant…”

 

I actually love DIL so I’m still happy with that song either way as the opener.

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

I be cool if she cuts MY POWER but sneaks FYWB. :jonny5:

And cut Blue Ivy out?? Worst suggestion ever

spacer.png

It’s interesting to see what other songs were planned to be in the setlist so it’s safe to assume they’ve at the very least rehearsed for them? I think it would be cool if she changed the setlist or gave a surprise performance for certain dates. I’m contempt with what we have aside from the lack of DL, but I’m always going to be hyped for a change or surprise:ghostface:

 

It looks like she was originally going to open the show with I Was Here and Halo???:ghostface: She knew from the start she wanted all the ballads to be at the beginning, love that for her

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

And cut Blue Ivy out?? Worst suggestion ever

She can stay and learn the FYWB choreo instead. 
 

:jonny2:

Ever since Blue started performing My Power, the song’s streams have skyrocketed to around 100K per day (it was around 10K before)

so currently My Power is outstreaming I Care, Rather Die Young, Diva and a bunch others songs 

add Red Velvet’s Wendy to the list of celebs attending the tour, we love vocal talent supporting talent!

 

she’s STANNING and a rare one actually wearing the merch (or at least from what I’ve seen :jonny6:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

Ever since Blue started performing My Power, the song’s streams have skyrocketed to around 100K per day (it was around 10K before)

so currently My Power is outstreaming I Care, Rather Die Young, Diva and a bunch others songs 

The Gift: 440k daily

 

Spoiler

Joanne: 450k daily 

Witness: 270k daily 

Femme Fatale + Glory + BJ: 512k daily

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

And she needs to make the stage change color during the second verse of Cozy for the rest of the tour :mad:

38 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

It’s interesting to see what other songs were planned to be in the setlist so it’s safe to assume they’ve at the very least rehearsed for them? I think it would be cool if she changed the setlist or gave a surprise performance for certain dates. I’m contempt with what we have aside from the lack of DL, but I’m always going to be hyped for a change or surprise:ghostface:

 

It looks like she was originally going to open the show with I Was Here and Halo???:ghostface: She knew from the start she wanted all the ballads to be at the beginning, love that for her

 

 

She could change the songs during the “opening act “  section each time using all these from left side, as this part is pretty flexible 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.