Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

You know, POTS is probably my Top 3 of the album. 

 

I love that it (will) get the attention it deserves if the rumour is true. Ariana could send anything to #1 and we might have another hit on our hands. POTS is also shaping up to be a potential radio hit. Her R&B audience are gonna like this. I love AHAP & Heated, but I feel like radio is not going to like that except urban radios. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

10 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

You know, POTS is probably my Top 3 of the album. 

 

I love that it (will) get the attention it deserves if the rumour is true. Ariana could send anything to #1 and we might have another hit on our hands. POTS is also shaping up to be a potential radio hit. Her R&B audience are gonna like this. I love AHAP & Heated, but I feel like radio is not going to like that except urban radios. 

Lets also not forget its a Grammy winning song, so that sells by default

There's a June 28th date going around about the LATAM dates

 

@Mercurio

 

Any clarity?

 

1 hour ago, Planet Mars said:

What was the 3rd? :thing:

Top 20 hit Alien Superstar :fan:

 

Rennaisance has 8 top 40s. 

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Now seeing it in HQ I guess I can see the vision.

 

spacer.png

@mariposa mentioned afrofuturism which i absolutely adore everytime bey doe that **** but also it reminds me of that golden look from RTW :-*

 

-Run-the-World-Girls-Photoshoot-beyonce-

3 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Her Wikipedia pic as of tonight :deadbanana4:

 

Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Tottenham_Hotspur_Stadium

:rip: But at least we’re moving on from this being plastered on any Beyoncé related article between 2019-2022:
 

spacer.png

 

Edited by BGKC

 

Blue EATING them girlies up real good :jonny5: releasing ha inner sasha fierce right before our eyes

 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

  • Popular Post

I went to her 4 dates in London. I will write a thorough review later at some point. To summarise:

 

- As a die hard fan, I was quite negative about this tour and complained (setlist, lack of dancing blah blah). Well i take it back. All of it. This tour was magic.

- Videos of the tour online do not do it any justice, in person this show is pure magic, incredible. Yes, better than FWT. 

- Ballads - it works perfectly, it all  makes sense actually. This was a brilliant idea. 

- Everything actually makes sense

- This is a new Beyonce, beyonce 2.0, a new person. She is different. Her voice is better, richer, deeper, no doubt - she is the best mainstream vocalist now. here energy is better, her charisma is through the roof. She has changed a lot, for better. I

- The show is pure fun, ecstasy of joy. The most fun beyonce show i have ever attended, by far. 

- CLUB RENAISSANCE - worth every penny, if you can get it buy it, it is incredible. So much access to bey, so much space, feels very priviliged. I had her creative director next to me, Jay z, naomi, paul mccartney...vibes of CR are amazing and kudos to her for not overcrowding it. CR is the true VIP and the best place to be, forget those VIP risers and people seated on the main stage, those seats suck!

 

 

You need to go to witness it, not a single dull moment to me. And just go and see it. At some dates I was with semi casulal fans of hers (who also love to hate her) - they turned into stans after the show (Including a swiftie who was floored!).

 

 

Edited by www

13 hours ago, mariposa said:

The new AHAP is giving 80s retrofuturistic "Black Mob/Royalty" in the best way possible, and I love it. The Mugler bee is ofc one of her best, but this is a welcome addition :clap3:Sorry for those that can't see the vision and are clearly incapable of deciphering CAMP

Someone gets it! I ******* love the new AHAP look.

 

The opening gown can go in the trash though :coffee2:

42 minutes ago, www said:

I went to her 4 dates in London. I will write a thorough review later at some point. To summarise:

 

- As a die hard fan, I was quite negative about this tour and complained (setlist, lack of dancing blah blah). Well i take it back. All of it. This tour was magic.

- Videos of the tour online do not do it any justice, in person this show is pure magic, incredible. Yes, better than FWT. 

- Ballads - it works perfectly, it all  makes sense actually. This was a brilliant idea. 

- Everything actually makes sense

- This is a new Beyonce, beyonce 2.0, a new person. She is different. Her voice is better, richer, deeper, no doubt - she is the best mainstream vocalist now. here energy is better, her charisma is through the roof. She has changed a lot, for better. I

- The show is pure fun, ecstasy of joy. The most fun beyonce show i have ever attended, by far. 

- CLUB RENAISSANCE - worth every penny, if you can get it buy it, it is incredible. So much access to bey, so much space, feels very priviliged. I had her creative director next to me, Jay z, naomi, paul mccartney...vibes of CR are amazing and kudos to her for not overcrowding it. CR is the true VIP and the best place to be, forget those VIP risers and people seated on the main stage, those seats suck!

 

 

You need to go to witness it, not a single dull moment to me. And just go and see it. At some dates I was with semi casulal fans of hers (who also love to hate her) - they turned into stans after the show (Including a swiftie who was floored!).

 

 

I’m a casual fan I was dragging her before attending the 2nd London date. I can’t believe I almost sold my ticket :deadbanana: I was in gold circle A and I was blown away. She’s AMAZING and the concert was incredible. I really had to eat all my words. I’m a stan now for sure :gaycat4:

@Mercurio now that the London residency has come to an end, can you please confirm us the attendance and gross per show? The Tottenham Stadium said it was a total 238k in attendance for the 5 concerts.

4 hours ago, BGKC said:

:rip: But at least we’re moving on from this being plastered on any Beyoncé related article between 2019-2022:
 

spacer.png

 

dd the pic took a while to load but I knew it’d be a Lion King pic :rip:

I saw the show again last night and it was incredible.. y’all Beyhive Pit is probably the best section (was in club Renassiance for the first show I attended). The vibes are just not as good as CR since the people in there seemed like casual fans. But the VIEWS, and interaction with her are next level. 
 

also, the onstage seats (aka most expensive) are by far the WORST seats you could buy, if any of you have them please sell them. She only goes by them ONCE and barely even acknowledged them as she looks forward to the crowd/camera, and whenever she’s in the archway you can’t see her, you’re too close to the screen so you can see people straining their necks to look at the show. Id be livid and asking for a refund if I had those seats 

18 hours ago, AxelFox said:

And prayers

Ffrdhhjkk :lmao:

2 hours ago, Yellowfever said:

I’m a casual fan I was dragging her before attending the 2nd London date. I can’t believe I almost sold my ticket :deadbanana: I was in gold circle A and I was blown away. She’s AMAZING and the concert was incredible. I really had to eat all my words. I’m a stan now for sure :gaycat4:

I was shocked at your comments after the concert. You were even begging to sell your tickets b4 the show. 

*That's growth*gif

14 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Ffrdhhjkk :lmao:

I was shocked at your comments after the concert. You were even begging to sell your tickets b4 the show. 

*That's growth*gif

Twitter is a mess honestly, and ATRL too… all those comments and 10 sec clips saying she doesn’t dance anymore, the intro is bad, the setlist is boring, etc :toofunny3:, when you experience the concert live you realize it was all bullshit.

1 hour ago, Yellowfever said:

Twitter is a mess honestly, and ATRL too… all those comments and 10 sec clips saying she doesn’t dance anymore, the intro is bad, the setlist is boring, etc :toofunny3:, when you experience the concert live you realize it was all bullshit.

To be fair, there has been a lot of improvements during this past month. I still would have been fully happy with the Stockholm show when I see what the London shows looked like this week in comparison! :tongue:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.