Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Oop, maybe I used the update before that one

can you send me the last spreadsheet before this one? the one where it had 89k tickets left

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Just now, Blue Rose said:

Interesting how slow the second Vegas show is but I think it will sell out.

im only worried about Kansas and St Louis since those are mainly small markets. Discounting those two would be good because those are still pricey 

they are in august, it will be at least 90-95% sold by then. it should be fine

27 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Interesting how slow the second Vegas show is but I think it will sell out.

im only worried about Kansas and St Louis since those are mainly small markets. Discounting those two would be good because those are still pricey 

Vegas is a mess. Reselling in the US is a disgrace too. Europe was not like that. It shouldn’t be allowed in the way it is. 
 

Mexico seems confirmed? 
 

https://twitter.com/beyonceaccess/status/1665471463854407680?s=21
 

 

38 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

they are in august, it will be at least 90-95% sold by then. it should be fine

 

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Vegas is a mess. Reselling in the US is a disgrace too. Europe was not like that. It shouldn’t be allowed in the way it is. 
 

Mexico seems confirmed? 
 

https://twitter.com/beyonceaccess/status/1665471463854407680?s=21
 

 

I think the tickets will get a boost when she lands in America. Obviously there’s nothing alarming going on since she still has plenty of time.

I love how comfortable Blue is getting with each new show, she is literally doing such a great job! It’s so beautiful to see how proud Bey looks at her while she performs, like ugh I can’t take this sweetness:weeps:

11 minutes ago, Shelter said:

footage of me memorizing the wrong details in the morning before every test in high school

2 hours ago, Kingdom said:

can you send me the last spreadsheet before this one? the one where it had 89k tickets left

It was on May 17th

Screenshot-20230604-202042-Samsung-Notes

3 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

 

she needs to get back to light colored gowns. These recent black gowns are too serious.

the color isn’t the problem, the silhouettes are a damn mess. the Robert Wun might actually be the worst thing she’s ever worn onstage :gaycat6:

I'm wondering how many more weeks in the Top 10 RENAISSANCE will get when she gets back to the States. With 4 more weeks in the Top 10 of the BB200, Beyoncé will surpass Lady Gaga for women artists with the most weeks in the Top 10 of the albums chart.

 

Had the era gotten adequate promo she would already be probably #8 or #9 by now, but hey, it's nice knowing she'll be there soon.

 

:jonny5:

20 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

With 4 more weeks in the Top 10 of the BB200, Beyoncé will surpass Lady Gaga for women artists with the most weeks in the Top 10 of the albums chart.

someone thread it when it happens because I’m mad at my other fave for promoting her dumbass makeup over her music the last few years :jonny6:

  • ATRL Moderator

Now if the POTS ft Ariana remix is true, with the right mix and production we might have another Top 10 hit.

 

:jonny2:

55 minutes ago, gisellecarter4 said:

4+4=8 as in ATE. As in she ATE that. They’re not teasing anything; this has been a trend on twitter for a while :toofunny3:

47 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Oh wow a 4th hit incoming? :thing:

What was the 3rd? :thing:

Edited by Planet Mars

24 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

4+4=8 as in ATE. As in she ATE that. They’re not teasing anything; this has been a trend on twitter for a while :toofunny3:

:deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

Now seeing it in HQ I guess I can see the vision.

 

spacer.png

like it's so Afrofuturism coded

 

LYQlcbS.jpg

18 minutes ago, Devin said:

Now seeing it in HQ I guess I can see the vision.

 

spacer.png

Don’t like 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.