Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

I can't decide if this look is witchy or saintly. I just know I love it so much.

 

aa9d9e4ce53b8176771e915d38594ca6105e0b66

I'm obsessed with it. It looks like a starry sky. :WAP:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

12 hours ago, Devin said:

I stan KDot and Drizzy. :lmao:

My point was every artist (Bey included) done or said something wild before that some ppl may dislike. We might as well cancel everyone and stan Taylor.

 

spacer.png

The one dating a NAZI?

spacer.png

I need Heated to be a ww known smash hit. Im so serious. If this will be wasted im gonna fight someone

they're pushing AHAP, Virgo, and Heated is being added to some playlists  :clap3:

 

Imagine when the visuals are released

6 hours ago, mariposa said:

this is absolutely taking me out :bibliahh:the mental hoops people will jump through...

I’m saying! I swear atlers will see the words “Beyoncé” and “dragged” in the same sentence and get tunnel vision

 

not on my (slightly intoxicated) watch 

 

 ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e

19 hours ago, BGKC said:

The Gift: 440k daily

 

  Hide contents

Joanne: 450k daily 

Witness: 270k daily 

Femme Fatale + Glory + BJ: 512k daily

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

:skull: 

8 hours ago, BGKC said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtC6eJogtbf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
 

Let’s talk about Kelly working overtime! :flame:

She's a good performer but her albums are mediocre and she takes far too long between albums. She has so much wasted potential.

38 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

https://twitter.com/KevinPrt44/status/1665342254980923394?s=20
 

 

Beautiful Liar performance in Barcelona CONFIRMED :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

Yeah, just like Megan in Paris:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Natcrus said:

https://twitter.com/KevinPrt44/status/1665342254980923394?s=20
 

 

Beautiful Liar performance in Barcelona CONFIRMED :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

She's there to report to prison.

8 hours ago, MrLovett said:

The comments being filled with Beyoncé comparisons. :shakeno: I wish Kelly could just be praised for her talent and beauty etc. instead of it being a constant comparison, or need to disparage Beyoncé in order to lift her up.

 

Exactly. especially when there's a few moves in clip that i've seen in old Bey performances.

Not a text to buy a $300 black hoodie with white letters.

 

Girl, one day soon we dont drag her.

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Not a text to buy a $300 black hoodie with white letters.

 

Girl, one day soon we dont drag her.

One day? Soon? We? Don’t? Your statement kept getting more untrue d :toofunny3:

 

OT: I'm bored with her London residency I need her in Spain NOW

The COZY choreo is so underrated. Probably my favorite from the show so far. Everyone is focused on Bey but the dancers have a pretty complicated routine. 

  • ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The COZY choreo is so underrated. Probably my favorite from the show so far. Everyone is focused on Bey but the dancers have a pretty complicated routine. 

Same. The performance made me like Cozy more.

Last night in London :weeps: :weeps: :weeps: 

 

It’s been so real and eventful here. Leg 2 she’d sell out 5 times over again. The way she could pull a This Is It :jonny2:

12 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

Last night in London :weeps: :weeps: :weeps: 

 

It’s been so real and eventful here. Leg 2 she’d sell out 5 times over again. The way she could pull a This Is It :jonny2:

The London crowd has been amazing too. Definitely helps with the show

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

The COZY choreo is so underrated. Probably my favorite from the show so far. Everyone is focused on Bey but the dancers have a pretty complicated routine. 

 

40 minutes ago, Devin said:

Same. The performance made me like Cozy more.

same!!! It used to be one of my least favorites off the album but I can't stop playing it since I saw the choreo :ghostface:

So sad, you're hurt...
Boohoo, oh did you expect me to care?
You don't deserve my tears...
I guess that's why they ain't there

giphy.gif

 

You can drag this song all you want but she did that  :alexz:  12 year old me was FEELING this part  :alexz2:

 

  • ATRL Moderator

I wonder if she will announce the rumored LATAM dates before the N American leg starts.

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.