Beyoncé

Kisuke

7 hours ago, chaeyonce said:

I'm all in for Bey in any genre, there isn't a single genre she has tried that she hasn't mastered so :michael:

I'm just excited for the ride whatever act ii and act ii end up being 

what she hasn't mastered is pop rock. Dont Hurt Yourself is just one out of many, I want her to go full on Paramore on us. I hate the divorce angry cheated rock music she made with Jack White, give us pop rock BOPS queen!

• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

what she hasn't mastered is pop rock. Dont Hurt Yourself is just one out of many, I want her to go full on Paramore on us. I hate the divorce angry cheated rock music she made with Jack White, give us pop rock BOPS queen!

Omg I rebuke it. Get back satan :deadbanana2:

48 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

What in the avril lavigne-:redface:  absolutely not, DHY sweetie…:biblionny:

59 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Obviously no way to verify if this is true, but it would be nice to see them do the BMS remix

That’s my show:jonny: I know Madonna is in town two weeks before Bey comes so I’m not sure if it’s logistically possible. 

3 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

:ahh:her F2F / misery business coming!

14 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I'm not buying this argument because she started filming BIK AFTER they released The Gift. 

By the time she released Renaissance they already had A LOT filmed. Aren't there like over 20 looks in that teaser? 

Idk something's off about this whole thing 

The tour announcement took 7months...They said visuals would come at a later date for a reason, but everyone thought they meant the next few weeks :rip:

They're coming as promised, at a later date 

Deep down I love the cultural significance of Bey making dance music. It completed flooded the UK queer club circuit and I'd love for her to depth into this further, whether it's deluxe Rennaisance or just future collabs 

I'd love to hear more of the Pure/Cozy/ITG side of the spectrum...

1 hour ago, Otter said:

Has anyone listened to Raven? 

Yes! Stunning album. :jonny:

(Which reminds me: I need Bey to give us a drum and bass banger at some point down the line.)

Edited by ATWK

6 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Not the I love you deep:redface:

spacer.png

:skull::spin:

5 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Who is DDG and what is this 

Halle's boyfriend. He's a rapper and Youtube vlogger

5 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Hell nah **** that pop rock bs, I WANT THE ANGRY ROCK, BRING IT ON GISELLE

Bet already kind of did that whole pop/rock thing on the I Am… side of IASF. I’d put IIWAB into that category

I don't know why the girls keep saying Rock either. I like her various flirtations with it, but not for a whole album. I lowkey think it would come across kinda gimmicky too and also be too sharp a shift from her main audience.

That said, I'd love something anthemic in sound like this (disregard the artist): 

It's big, loud, different from her core sound, but also works alongside it. 

I've always said: rather than a verbatim "Country" album, I want something all-encompassing like a homage to the "South". It will all at once allow her to play with sounds like the song above to Country to Gospel and more. All in a cohesive and forward-thinking way. 

Speak for yourselves. I'd love to hear an album from her inspired by Prince (Rock era), Jimi Hendrix, Tina Turner, Metallica and Iron Maiden. 

Rock does suit her voice lmao. 

3 minutes ago, mariposa said:

An album full of Sex on Fire's would be immaculate. Sorry for your tastebuds if you don't agree

No it wouldn't plus she would never do that. 

Not the hos about to get it in for Valentines Day

:dies:

17 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

Act II is RODEO. The country, blues, rock, southern hip hop inspired masterpiece :celestial5:

This is what I'm expecting too.

29 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Speak for yourselves. I'd love to hear an album from her inspired by Prince (Rock era), Jimi Hendrix, Tina Turner, Metallica and Iron Maiden. 

Omg yess :WAP: i would dieee

42 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Maybe she can book a soundtrack for a movie that is rock inspired like she did with afrobeats and The Gift.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.