Beyoncé

Kisuke

8 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Act II is RODEO. The country, blues, rock, southern hip hop inspired masterpiece :celestial5:

If we get this from her, I would never complain about anything again.

• Replies 108.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

10 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Act II is RODEO. The country, blues, rock, southern hip hop inspired masterpiece :celestial5:

Yess pleaseee!!

these pics got me excited for the Ren tour costumes...i hope they are bold & out the box and she's in her Grace Jones bag

Beyonce-20230206143604.webp?tr=w-300

UK CHARTS 

And following the announcement of her 2023 world tour, Beyoncé’s RENAISSANCE (Columbia) rises 60 places today to #12.

1 minute ago, giRLbye. said:

these pics got me excited for the Ren tour costumes...i hope they are bold & out the box and she's in her Grace Jones bag

Beyonce-20230206143604.webp?tr=w-300

yes but i'm a little nervous because it seems like they're by balmain based off the posts by olivier and marni. The army outfit at coachella was falling off of her :rip:

3 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

yes but i'm a little nervous because it seems like they're by balmain based off the posts by olivier and marni. The army outfit at coachella was falling off of her :rip:

Ugh remembred the military wardrobe malfunction at Beychella :cries: but usually Oliviers work with Bey on tour is solid.

I strongly believe we haven't heard any rumors about the visuals since Novemeber simply because the film has been done for a while, nothing has changed.

We're just one click away from the film, they're just waiting for whatever reason to release it

giphy.gif

Now why is Donald Glover making a series about the hive, cornyyyy.:redface: we aren’t even the most rabid fanbase nowadays compared to barbz, swifties, or BTS fans. The residual trauma is REAL:rofl:

8 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

i'm sure Beyonce will have a mix of designers as always

and ever since MCSWT...she's been switching out costumes throughout the tour. 

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

I'm not buying this argument because she started filming BIK AFTER they released The Gift. 

By the time she released Renaissance they already had A LOT filmed. Aren't there like over 20 looks in that teaser? 

Idk something's off about this whole thing 

Black is King actually has a lot of similarities to this timeline though.

Kwasi Fordjour said BIK took four to six months to film and the editing took about the same amount of time. If Beyoncé began filming RENAISSANCE visuals in Spring/Summer of 2022 and were still filming as of this fall, that would place its debut in the Spring or Summer of this year (8-12 months later).

Add to that the fact that Beyoncé has been concurrently working on a tour, a Dubai performance, and potentially finalizing act ii and/or act iii, plus who knows what else, it doesn't outright seem like she's super behind schedule, if we are using BIK as a reference point.

Edited by swissman

13 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

But we stan a Virgo Queen who would not allow them to make the same mistake twice, I don't think.

12 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I can get behind this if we're talking MCSWT 2014 

Naughty Girl -> Blow -> Partition is the best thing she's done on tour EVER argue with the wall

The ultra sensual rendition of NG, the energy and hair flipping during Blow and seeing her do the dance routine from the Partition video live is the most gag worthy moment of her career bye

I love watching clips of Blow from that tour 

10 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

The harmonies :jonny4:

14 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Now why is Donald Glover making a series about the hive, cornyyyy.:redface: we aren’t even the most rabid fanbase nowadays compared to barbz, swifties, or BTS fans. The residual trauma is REAL:rofl:

this. most of us are older than the average "stan" and don't engage in crazed behavior. a series about how bts stans function would be more interesting

Sharing y'all thoughts about the Donald Glover series and we all know that man is obsessed with Fave

Anyway I'm glad Chloe is employed for something

1 hour ago, suneclipse121 said:

I mean it took a year between The Gift and BIK to come out. She could be doing the same approach again. 

this is definitely it. everyone is so drama

3 hours ago, Arrogant said:

My excitement for this tour is at critical levels

This was cute. And also like super, super gay and camp.

At the end of the Renaissance film she would probably tease/announce act ii. If there’s three acts I don’t see Renaissance film being a stand alone body of work, it has to be the first part of a trilogy 

1 hour ago, PrettyHurts said:

And I’m somehow sure this will end up being true 

3 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

this looks dumb :skull: donald glover u wont see heaven 

He needs to be dealt with

I'm all in for Bey in any genre, there isn't a single genre she has tried that she hasn't mastered so :michael:

I'm just excited for the ride whatever act ii and act ii end up being 

I don’t care what genres she explored for the following acts. I just want a lot of backup vocals and harmonies. Compared to Lemonade, Renaissance’s vocal arrangements is so much more intricate and experimental. I love it so much! The Wetter remix is just flawless :wanda:it sounds like sonic cotton candy, it just melt into your ears 

Edited by Kh-Loud

while i see certain aspects of Beyonce's image & career that parallel with Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Madonna, Michael Jackson

there's just other things that make Beyonce 1 of 1...she's really walking into her own unique legacy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.