• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Beyoncé isn't one to scrap something she's promised.

Put It In A Love Song is the only example that I can think of (over a decade ago), and I don't think any promises of a video came from Beyoncé's camp.

If anything she's re-shooting/re-doing/still perfecting the visuals. Scrapped seems unlikely and off-brand for her...not a good look to "scrap" your work.

The fact that they still aren't out doesn't mean much imo, as the tour was only just announced, there still are no performances, and she's quite obviously allowing this album to do whatever it needs to do without much assistance, and only putting in just enough when the time is needed (like the CUFF IT remix, months and months after it was named a single).

Edited by swissman

23 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I think it’s safe to say the visuals are scrapped 

I mean it took a year between The Gift and BIK to come out. She could be doing the same approach again. 

The visuals exist. At this point, though, it’s been radio silent from people that were working on the visuals. We probably won’t see them til Summer of this year at the earliest.

AHAP is just one big viral video away from becoming a hit

14 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I mean it took a year between The Gift and BIK to come out. She could be doing the same approach again. 

I'm not buying this argument because she started filming BIK AFTER they released The Gift. 

By the time she released Renaissance they already had A LOT filmed. Aren't there like over 20 looks in that teaser? 

Idk something's off about this whole thing 

I still believe the visual contains ACT II, and is some big, technological thing

6 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I'm not buying this argument because she started filming BIK AFTER they released The Gift. 

By the time she released Renaissance they already had A LOT filmed. Aren't there like over 20 looks in that teaser? 

Idk something's off about this whole thing 

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I still believe the visual contains ACT II, and is some big, technological thing

MTE. I'm starting to think that it's a full-length film with full visuals for both Act 1 & 2, and its release will be the release date for Act 2.

A limited-time wide movie theatre release -----> permanent housing on some streamer a few weeks later would be cool (if our theory is correct).

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

Weren't the Renaissance visuals still in production up until like November or something? I remember something about her sending a gift to a director/producer/personnel (?), thanking him for his contributions towards it.

She didn't have to win AOTY to have such a nice boost

45 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I think it’s safe to say the visuals are scrapped 

She will prob release them the week the tour stars.

12 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

MTE. It would be an amazing promo for ACT II. Or the visuals will come right before ACT II to maximize the hype. 

Everyone is overthinking the visuals. They clearly decided to go for the long game this time instead of a frontloaded album like the last two eras where it was all at once.

The visuals are coming before the tour, probably in March or April, and the album will get yet another boost from them. It seems all according to plan.

18 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Weren't the Renaissance visuals still in production up until like November or something? I remember something about her sending a gift to a director/producer/personnel (?), thanking him for his contributions towards it.

yes in early november bey send syd a card saying she was looking over the "film" footage and she did a great job.

i don't think she gave up on the visuals, but i have heard there were reshoots. which is not surprising since the ITG teaser already included footage that was shot after bms was released. even if she didn't like the original version of the visuals, she's still had time to come up with new ideas o make them better

Edited by PrettyHurts

7 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Act II is RODEO. The country, blues, rock, southern hip hop inspired masterpiece :celestial5:

This sounds fire when you put the descriptions together like this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.