• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

39 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I don’t care what genres she explored for the following acts. I just want a lot of backup vocals and harmonies. Compared to Lemonade, Renaissance’s vocal arrangements is so much more intricate and experimental. I love it so much! The Wetter remix is just flawless :wanda:it sounds like sonic cotton candy, it just melt into your ears 

Lemonade is indeed her weakest album in terms of vocal production. Damn. 

I look forward to hearing the Renaissance tracks live :WAP:

Summer Renaissance for example can be the next WDYLM given the call and response :jonny2:

Do you think they'll have the blankets they had on her store for a while? I'm kinda sad I missed out bc of the crazy shipping costs, I'd love to get one even if they do a different desing. The tour poster would be perfect. :smitten:

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Everyone is overthinking the visuals. They clearly decided to go for the long game this time instead of a frontloaded album like the last two eras where it was all at once.

The visuals are coming before the tour, probably in March or April, and the album will get yet another boost from them. It seems all according to plan.

A lot of people are overthinking the visuals without astrology in mind tbh. Point blank. She made it clear as day since BMS’s release (at the summer solstice) that the era was revolved around astrology and the seasons. Just look at Chloe with her “Pisces” announcement (the last season of the western astrological calendar) What comes after Pisces season?.. A whole new astrological year (Aries/spring). Spring is where everything is at. Whether it be Aries or Taurus season is up in the air, but even cuff it was officially released on the first day of fall. 

we can sit here and say I’m delusional, but like…. Stfu and wait it out. Beyoncé is heavy on astrology. 

Edited by BGKC

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

you’ll get those tix babe :heart2:

nnn thank you, but I guess it’s for the best right now

still waiting to hear back about jobs on opposite coasts, so maybe this is the universe telling me to get that sorted out first but like, via Ticketmaster :toofunny2:

21 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

still waiting to hear back about jobs on opposite coasts, so maybe this is the universe telling me to get that sorted out first but like, via Ticketmaster :toofunny2:

Where are you looking for?

34 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

get hired at a stadium, call it best of both worlds :eli:

46 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

got waitlisted for tomorrow im at my LIMIT

spacer.png

same  :redface: 

20 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Where are you looking for?

my degree is in museum studies, so I’ve been applying for collections and curatorial assistant stuff. interviewed w Yosemite early this week, waiting to hear back from places in Boston, DC, and Texas too

nerve-racking but exciting 

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

get hired at a stadium, call it best of both worlds :eli:

nnn I have a friend who got to see plenty of shows doing this out in Philly I think :dies:

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn I have a friend who got to see plenty of shows doing this out in Philly I think :dies:

picture it : you’ve been standing for hours in the hot summer sun, the lights finally turn off, you turn back and see a silhouette in the dark... "Philly ! if you came to have a good time say i SLAY”. you smile, cause you’re witnessing this moment for free, while getting paid 

:dies:

31 minutes ago, Devin said:

Whatever genre direction she goes will be Yoncéd.

And that’s on period. 

So y'all, get this..

I was waitlisted 3x

My bf got in three times... 

23 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

So y'all, get this..

I was waitlisted 3x

ask him to play the real lottery next :hoetenks:

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

So y'all, get this..

I was waitlisted 3x

marry him :WAP:

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

So y'all, get this..

I was waitlisted 3x

You mean inside ya?

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

So y'all, get this..

I was waitlisted 3x

I'm gonna need my man to come through like yours.

I GOT THE CODE YALL IM BUYIN TICKETS TOMORROWWW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.