Beyoncé

Kisuke

does anyone know how many awards the era already won as a whole ? receipts to gag some girls on here are always welcome 

Happy Tina Knowles GIF

• Replies 108.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, matheusbep said:

i think this is the first time we SEE her saying "renaissance", right? :rip:

10 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

that pre-recorded video being the first time she uttered 'renaissance' and 'break my soul' out loud :deadbanana4:

scrihm :rip: the little things in life!

It’s the fact that she said “see you on tour” right after saying that “the renaissance begins” what makes me think she meant it only for the tour and she didn’t mean to hint anything else :rip:

Anyways she’s finally back and looking sickening  :falcon:

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

And the Renaissance begins HAS to mean something

Refuse to get my hopes up tbh

article-2332151-1A086086000005DC-275_634

1 minute ago, Natcrus said:

It’s the fact that she said “see you on tour” right after saying that “the renaissance begins” what makes me think she meant it only for the tour and she didn’t mean to hint anything else :rip:

Yup visuals are definitely scrapped then

It feels so refreshing to see her active on IG, smiling in her photos and videos, It’s the small things:redface:

Just now, Bicassie said:

Yup visuals are definitely scrapped then

Why would she mention the visuals. She obviously means she will see fans in the UK soon. 

I'm SO GLAD she's finally getting her streaming resurgence

28 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

The outfit is giving all up in your mid tease

spacer.png

:smitten:

This is Virgo's Groove / Move

No longer worried about getting tickets for the RWT. :fan:

Stop the negativity. It's obvious things are coming. Beyoncé seems active and excited again about this album, the visuals are near i can feel it.

7 tickets secured among my friends and I for the 7/30 date, all in the 100s section and non scalped prices I can't believe it :jonny: I still have residual ticket anxiety like I'm gonna get some bank notification that they blocked a scam

Ever since the Dubai viral clip, it seems she’s as relevant as she was in 2013 where everyone is talking about her and it’s been nonstop ever since. See when a finger is lifted. :deadbanana:

Officially at 57 shows :jonny5:I could see her getting 3 more in the US and then maybe around 10 for the other continents :jonny5: This will be an epic year

Should I be worried if my Presale starts Monday and Ticketmaster hasn't sent me a code yet? :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.