• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

7 minutes ago, Machete said:

I said this era had the potential to be her Lover months ago, but it’s really coming true. The album’s amazing longevity. The GROWTH her discography is seeing in streaming. Now we need Act 2 to be the folklore and come out before the end of the year :bird:

Tbh, the tour anouncement did more for her recurrent streams than Rennie. Remembered how Rennie simply devoured all the other streams? Its literally all due to her being visible plus the touring excitement. 

Goes to show that Bey truly sells through her performances

9 minutes ago, Machete said:

I said this era had the potential to be her Lover months ago, but it’s really coming true. The album’s amazing longevity. The GROWTH her discography is seeing in streaming. Now we need Act 2 to be the folklore and come out before the end of the year :bird:

Self Titled finally snatching 1M+ daily? :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

:clap3:  even homecoming is slaying. 

What are its total streams? How does it compare to other live albums? Someone thread it (only if it’s on top)

Just now, family.guy123 said:

What are its total streams? How does it compare to other live albums? Someone thread it (only if it’s on top)

It should be 1 billion by end of year. Thread it then. 

Although its annoying Lemonade is that low, there's something to be said for your debut album doing 1m+ as your album released 19 years later is doing 6m+

That's why you have to laugh at ATRL acting like she's a has been. No one in the world thinks that except on here

22 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

That OG tracklist was perfect. Lowkey hate the current version….

that’s why I have it arranged like that in my library, it’s those little quality of life customizations that keep my ass hooked on Apple Music :dies:

same with changing ugly album art when I can find a good replacement

7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Although its annoying Lemonade is that low, there's something to be said for your debut album doing 1m+ as your album released 19 years later is doing 6m+

That's why you have to laugh at ATRL acting like she's a has been. No one in the world thinks that except on here

Imagine selling out a stadium tour with an Instagram picture… just imagine :deadbanana4: Other artists would kill to be in her place.

8 minutes ago, bijonse said:

no when she mixes this with AHAP at Renaissance tour :WAP:

The way 50 Cent has been pressed and insecure ever since. :cm:

12 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Imagine selling out a stadium tour with an Instagram picture… just imagine :deadbanana4: Other artists would kill to be in her place.

Not even a caption telling you where you can buy tickets or when :rip: 

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Not even a caption telling you where you can buy tickets or when :rip: 

I mean 8.5 Mio likes speak for themselves lol not even Taylor received such positive feedback

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She said "The Renaissance begins." GIRL it's been seven months :deadbanana4:

Because shes worked more than a year on it, there cant be any other explanation :jonny5:

Surprised that she even recorded a message in the first place:rip: I know the tour is confirmed but hearing HER say “see you on tour” is really messing me up like wow, she’s actually touring, and I’m gonna see her:snowman:something about her acknowledging Rennie is giving me serious whiplash

I'm pissed she looks so good :rip: Like, she looks better now than she did during OTRII five years ago. Some people really get everything :gaycat7:

i think this is the first time we SEE her saying "renaissance", right? :rip:

9 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Because shes worked more than a year on it, there cant be any other explanation :jonny5:

It slayed me as well :WAP: The visuals are coming omg omg omg

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm pissed she looks so good :rip: Like, she looks better now than she did during OTRII five years ago. Some people really get everything :gaycat7:

She really looks SO DAMN GOOD, i am so shook :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.