• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

11 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

Beyonce already did the pop/rock sound on IASF. That’s not new territory.

I’m here for more of blues/rock/soul vibe like DHY & also why do ppl leave out “I Care” as a rock influenced song?

Yes I'm so down for more DHY-kind of tracks. She completely embodied the ferocity needed and she could have so much fun with it even in more subdued songs, gritty blues/soul/rock ballads, etc.

If she’s going to give an album full of DHY, she should keep it to herself.

17 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

my degree is in museum studies, so I’ve been applying for collections and curatorial assistant stuff. interviewed w Yosemite early this week, waiting to hear back from places in Boston, DC, and Texas too

nerve-racking but exciting 

nnn I have a friend who got to see plenty of shows doing this out in Philly I think :dies:

Look in chicago too!!!

So what are the chances of us getting a Renaissance Tour commercial during the SuperBowl?

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

So what are the chances of us getting a Renaissance Tour commercial during the SuperBowl?

0%. An SB ad costs like +$7M. There is no financial benefit of Bey doing that now when she can easily sell a stadium on her own.

21 minutes ago, Machete said:

0%. An SB ad costs like +$7M. There is no financial benefit of Bey doing that now when she can easily sell a stadium on her own.

Right. It would take away from Rihanna’s moment too, if she’s gonna do a tour commercial she should wait until after 

Is anyone gonna try for Jersey in 30 mins? I’m gonna get steamrolled aren’t I?

EDIT: oop nvm I thought it was the general sale today

36 minutes ago, Machete said:

7M? :rip:

That's a risky investment LOL

39 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Does she need it? :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

7M? :rip:

That's a risky investment LOL

Yup.

Fox Sports, led by CEO Eric Shanks, says 30-second spots sold for “north of $7 million” this year

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/super-bowl-ads-2023-disney-netflix-gm-1235321124/

It made sense for FWT, her first time venturing into stadiums, but it would be a complete waste of money for RWT. $7M is basically throwing away an entire show of the tour's gross away (US dates will gross $7M-10M) :deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, Machete said:

Yup.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/super-bowl-ads-2023-disney-netflix-gm-1235321124/

It made sense for FWT, her first time venturing into stadiums, but it would be a complete waste of money for RWT. $7M is basically throwing away an entire show of the tour's gross away (US dates will gross $7M-10M:deadbanana4:

I honestly think double that. That’s what bad bunny did, his tickets were cheaper

4 minutes ago, bijonse said:

I honestly think double that. That’s what bad bunny did, his tickets were cheaper

How does his stage compare to Beyonces?

7 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

How does his stage compare to Beyonces?

It was more basic he had a floating palm tree thing though that was cool I was thinking what if bey did that but riding reneigh :jonny5:

still one of her best ballads and songs overall imo :'(

the OG 4 tracklist with this + I Care + I Miss You to start it off was a total knockout punch for me idc idc

If there's anything superbowl related it would pushed by a sponsor and simply tie Beyonce into it (Amazon/Disney/Addidas/Pepsi etc)

Edited by Otter

14 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

still one of her best ballads and songs overall imo :'(

the OG 4 tracklist with this + I Care + I Miss You to start it off was a total knockout punch for me idc idc

That OG tracklist was perfect. Lowkey hate the current version….

I said this era had the potential to be her Lover months ago, but it’s really coming true. The album’s amazing longevity. The GROWTH her discography is seeing in streaming. Now we need Act 2 to be the folklore and come out before the end of the year :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.