Is Ethan still around? Its hard to tell if they're still seeing each other or not. Not that it really matters, but with press coming up, I'm wondering what to expect.
That being said, when it comes to Wicked they've never really flaunted their relationship to begin with...
I feel like the real answer is that this is LAUREN's press interview and they're still bringing up Camila. She probably just wanted to show little interest in the topic because Camila left almost a decade ago and doesn't really have anything to do with the four remaining members today. I don't think it was meant to be a slight at her as a person, but I don't blame her for being tired of the topic of 5H always coming back to C.
This was on the radio when I first moved to Japan. Giving me flashbacks of Tsutaya being a dvd / cd rental shop, and hanging around a family mart in my rural town just looking for something to do. See also, Otsuka Ai, Aiko, Ketsumeishi….