Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

aensland

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aensland

  1. If it's gonna be an album of covers she can keep it. Otherwise, she's exactly the type of artist that can give us good kitschy Christmas music.
  2. I don't really see the issue considering it's the same producer. Nobody was ripped off and I actually think it's kinda cool to hear two different takes on the same-ish beat.
  3. Just started and I'm SHOCKED people were slandering Sunglasses. The production is intricate but the melodies flow sooo well over it. It's easily a top 3 Tinashe opener for me.
  4. Threads will now be "Patient Zero only shared on two of my gay friend's instagram notes. Is Taylor Swift over?"
  5. The nerve to disrespect her superiors.
  6. The judgement you're trying to pass on her sounds like your own insecurity. I don't know who made you feel you had to be so prudish once you hit 30 but you need to know not everybody shares your same self imposed pressure. Kim has always written about clubbing, dating, recklessness, etc. Why should that change at 30 if that's genuinely the life she's still living? It's not like she had a child or big lifestyle change. Not only that but pop artist have ALWAYS brought younger producers/writers on their team to keep their sound fresh.
  7. well congratulations to you both then
  8. the top comments are killing me, imagine this being your audience
  9. "there's not a lot of male artists… and for whatever reason, female artists sell a lot more records and get played a lot more on the radio." - Dr.Luke for NPR That's the only quote I can find right now but I remember reading him say male artist weren't as valuable as female pop-stars because they don't build the same committed fanbase. That explains why he follows this formula and usually does it by appealing to queer audiences. (Kim, Snow Wife, Ethel Cain, etc)
  10. Watched this with the video and it kinda gave off Old Navy commercial. I love the verses though. That said, day-side is shaping up to be the better half.
  11. Using the first amendment to justify why you should live in your aunts house rent free is killing me. The kind of entitlement and cluelessness I would expect from MAGA. Let me go pick up a Patti pie from Walmart.
  12. Got no change sorry brotha
  13. she's gonna bring rock back to the mainstream
  14. That was me until Golden Hour in 2018. She must have experienced the same thing. #lateinlifecountry
  15. Leland walking in hunched over, legs spread, with his black panty front and center.
  16. Is she threatening us with a Max Cut™ in this photo?
  17. They want to spend the holidays with family. Maybe ATRL gays should do the same. (if they're still welcomed)
  18. Lowkey the GLP-1s need to be promoting Dinah Jane. I wouldn't be surprised if she did this in exchange for free doses.
  19. You're looking at it wrong. Nobody wants to see their icons shot in the game so they avoid using them. The more respected an artist is, the less they're used. Hence, Addison Rae being dead last.
  20. I mean, she's not picking singles for them to be played on radio. The intention is to set the scene for the album and I think this did it perfectly. Still one of my favorites. The small flourishes of saxophone were genius.
  21. Hiatus 6 days before dropping an EP is kinda insane but go ahead and use that PTO girl.
  22. I know he was working on a book so hopefully we get to see it released in some form. Earlier this year he described himself as being in "happy active retirement" so there's some comfort in knowing he passed feeling fulfilled. R.I.P.
  23. She can have the crown but she has to give it to Tyla on the weekends cause TYLA+ was everything.
  24. Please don't add another thing to her plate. I beg of you.
  25. We'll know it's coming when she starts dragging Something Beautiful. I can't wait.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.