Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tate

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tate

  1. Tate replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Sick of NBC Kelly glad she left
  2. Her best albums Breakaway My December All I ever wanted Don't care about the rest
  3. Time to remodel Beyonces basement
  4. Good. Now lean in
  5. I disagree with 100% of what you say so this isn't suprising at all. Enjoy your downvote and so there's no hard feelings here's a kiss too
  6. She's right the hate for Ai is getting really corny and annoying
  7. Tate replied to Rian's topic in Base
    And now she's 74 and still needs to calm down grandma
  8. Tate replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Poor Madonna carrying those heavy ass butt implants on stage at almost 80 years old
  9. Miley cares about the charts or doesn't care about the charts? As for the video I never saw it but aris petal is video of the year
  10. On the Cher show clips I have seen on tiktok she used to dance hard and amazing. But yea now Cher just stands there mic off while people dance around her since the 90s
  11. Tate replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Madonna is not old anymore
  12. Its butt implants not a diaper don't be mean
  13. Vogue and Madonna and Brintey. I refused to watch the new one though I just can't do it.
  14. Tate replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Is Mariah singing about jizz in honey? I think I just connected the dots
  15. I don't think so she got a lot of bad will from the gp for the vma sweep. Even Madonna fans know it didn't make any sense
  16. Tate replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Hilarious 😂
  17. Tate replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Jlo is queen of pop say now sux ass
  18. That's cruel and unusual punishment. Have mercy on them
  19. I see lots of people making fun of her in tiktok. I've lost interest in hearing new music from her so yes it's valid

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.