Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Why do u think so many people left ATRL?

Featured Replies

And do u think they still keep up with pop culture just in other places?

  • Replies 110
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The people want current topics. Not another thread analyzing why DMF had a failed musical career so he started terrorizing the forums. You need only browse Base or Lounge to feel a mild sensation of h

  • Zara Larsson endorses DILF progressive candidate in race for Michigan Senate Would you date someone with a sc*t fetish? Like... where else am I gonna get threads like this

  • gorgeouss
    gorgeouss

    Michael is gone Tupac is gone Prince is gone Whitney is gone Amy Winehouse is gone David Bowie is gone …but DMF is still standing

  • Popular Post

The people want current topics. Not another thread analyzing why DMF had a failed musical career so he started terrorizing the forums. You need only browse Base or Lounge to feel a mild sensation of homophobia growing in your core.

  • Popular Post

I like this place because I'm not overloaded with constant information ala pop accounts. Only the most important news makes celebria.

Now THAT is what I call BOOTS ON THE GROUND journalism.

don't worry, baby. — stevienick: GALE WEATHERS in every Scream film...

  • Popular Post

That server really killed the mood for a lot of people back in the 2010s

Just now, Fleahive said:

I like this place because I'm not overloaded with constant information ala pop accounts. Only the most important news makes celebria.

Now THAT is what I call BOOTS ON THE GROUND journalism.

don't worry, baby. — stevienick: GALE WEATHERS in every Scream film...

Here's an appreciation post for one of the best Scream characters (who also  just git eliminated in a poll 😔❤️) : r/Scream

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

At this point, I just wanna know whose dupe that is..

Screenshot-20260625-155316-Chrome-Beta.j

They came out recently for being on here since early 2000s. You can check their account. They're pushing 60!

I mean we lost a lot of Katykats with the Witness-Smile-143 1-2-3 Punch

Barbz since the Kenneth Petty to MAGA pipeline

I don't want to make any jokes that might get me warned, but I'm just saying that some of us stan older pop women, and erm, well….biology….. coffee

Tbh this used to just brain rot people quoting the same post like 20 times with something like thisrofl

Like why would I want that back

Edited by Digitalism

It started when stan Twitter became a huge thing, it's like everyone moved in there.

  • Popular Post

I think there's a point at which a lot of people age out of this place. There's very little that interests me with stan wars anymore, and I'm ultimately only around here because of all the other discussion that happens aside from the pop girl stuff.

I have survived many broken servers. I've left twice but somehow end up back here. Will be 16 years come November.

But alas at some point people just move on.

  • Popular Post

Forums have fallen out of favor and a lot of us are aging out of caring about the same tired old arguments.

One of the reasons I follow music topics on other platforms is to learn about new and smaller artists, and strangely there is almost no conversations about them here. Why would I care about who is bigger between Taylor Swift and Beyonce for the 10,000th time? It's stale, it's boring.

  • Popular Post

Zara Larsson endorses DILF progressive candidate in race for Michigan Senate

Would you date someone with a sc*t fetish?

Like... where else am I gonna get threads like this deadbanana4

I personally believe that when they revoked my threadmaking rights the website started going downhill.

The site never working, loading, the weird banners of artists no one knows or cares for. Twitter has always been superior for me anyway.

The constant server crashings made this site basically unusable and some people grow tired of it and left, other users maybe just lost interest on the site as they grew older..

  • Popular Post

Michael is gone

Tupac is gone

Prince is gone

Whitney is gone

Amy Winehouse is gone

David Bowie is gone

…but DMF is still standing

WVQt.gif

The fact that you can't delete posts and if you try you'll get warnings. It's almost impossible to post an image or gif. DMF threads.

Tbh most of the funny members were banned

Like in the 2010s you could say a lot of despicable things here

Rules started getting tighter and not many survived

I really don't know how I survived my troll years in here.

16 minutes ago, jordanjm said:

Forums have fallen out of favor and a lot of us are aging out of caring about the same tired old arguments.

One of the reasons I follow music topics on other platforms is to learn about new and smaller artists, and strangely there is almost no conversations about them here. Why would I care about who is bigger between Taylor Swift and Beyonce for the 10,000th time? It's stale, it's boring.

BUT WHAT IF IT CHANGED YESTERDAY BETWEEN 12:02 and 12:04!?!? We must discuss this instant!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.