Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

jordanjm

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jordanjm

  1. They were married before Fka twigs, but they did reconcile after.
  2. Can someone react to this post when DMF downvotes DivaCup's post? Thanks
  3. No wait, I think you're right. Unless my airpods are also messed up only for this album. $T LOSER sounds less gritty and clearer, but not in a good way. Like they changed the mix?
  4. Idk if I can say it's the worst. I love the arrangement they chose for the music. Sure the choreography and concept of the visuals isn't the most exciting, but it's interesting and I liked how heavy it relied on technology. It reminded me of when she used to be really big on the integration of tech in her art.
  5. As an entire complete piece, Flesh Tone hands down. COADF has much higher highs, but is inconsistent.
  6. You need to remember twitter is not real life. Exactly no one cares about surrogacy and the potential of being a Zionist or apathetic toward Gaza hasn't made any noise.
  7. Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and maybe Olivia. Beyonce has the accolades and immense talent, and cultural impact in her lane, but is hated by the right for just being black and also some other haters for conspiracies. Gaga also has immense talent, spectacle, showmanship, cultural impact, and recent huge high profile hits, but is hated lately for not speaking out much on social issues. Olivia is talented as well, young though making huge social moves with her recent festival. Hated mostly by swifties but is also not really known and probably hasn't "earned her stripes" enough for much respect. I wouldn't consider Adele a pop star, Taylor gets too much hate about the work she puts out lately and her shady tactics in regards to album sales, and I don't think a lot of the other girls get much respect because they're not really thought about or known by many people.
  8. I think she definitely could gain more popularity. I like her sound and it doesn't really go "hard" so I feel like it's more accessible to some people who may not want crazy dubstep sounds. She really reminds me of Porter Robinson during his worlds era and I adore that they connected and made a great song. I will say though, I've seen her twice as well and while they were fun I think her fans might turn off some people. Idk the vibes were weird.
  9. All of the great pop music that has been released recently and we get this? Girl bye.
  10. I've legit never heard of MNEK. Troye isn't a great singer but who said he has to be? The songs are good and resonate well with some.
  11. I failed algebra like 5 times. Just never stuck for me. They eventually just pushed me through (thanks no child left behind ) and geometry and pre-calculus were easy. I ended up focusing in a field that requires statistics and had no issues all the way through masters level stats.
  12. Wow this album is fantastic. I definitely think she topped Let it Burn and Salvation here. The album is really solid as a piece and my only criticism is for small parts of one or two individual songs. It's mind blowing that some of the girls begging for new pop music on here won't even give this a listen.
  13. lol I once met "Seattle Dad" at a Tove Lo concert in Seattle.
  14. Oh sweetie. Open discussions on the internet, especially here and twitter, just might not be for you.
  15. I looked at the, and yeah, but the Mass guy used to be a lil chubby and was lowkey better looking, he still makes funny videos tho
  16. Not to mention the live special we got and it was in the middle of an upcoming proper album cycle. It was just something sweet for the kids. Now if it was a full career change maybe, but we got new music literally a few days after its release.
  17. Are there even people on here that don't like Kylie or even live for her in some way? I feel like you'd have to be fundamentally damaged to dislike her.
  18. Yes, I've sued several people in small claims. I keep receipts and I will make sure I get mine before you ever get yours.
  19. Oh I can't wait to hear it. My husband heard it last night at that Planetarium thing and said it's her best album yet.
  20. My goodness, how impressive. As I said before this solo success really should be boosting those current singles numbers. The current momentum of her career surely will bring her to new heights.
  21. Charted than anything Katy released this decade. But I'm sure you already know that.
  22. Wow. With all this momentum attached to her solo work, her new single must be doing some major numbers.
  23. I really am glad Madonna had a true return to form to teach the children exactly who she is.
  24. Some sad girl in a band (Grammy winner) and a girl who's just sad who also happens to be the daughter of some famous director (not a Grammy winner).
  25. lol So when you troll people you have to leave some room for people to believe that you're being sincere. When you go too far into delusion territory no one believes you actually think these things. You have to find a troll balance because then people won't give you any of the attention that you desperately crave. Or at least attention in the way you want it. Don't try so hard to come off as an extreme Stan and maybe you'll get a few more reacts or rage quote replies. I wish you luck baby internet troll Good for Phoebe though! I know she'll get a few spins from the people that have Gracie in their blocked list.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.