Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ghostface91

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Ghostface91

  1. Because it would have not been a solo Gaga hit.
  2. So shaming someone for being Maga is hate now? Britney's hate was beyond her politicial views
  3. Britney didn't deserve her hate though
  4. I went to Olive Garden for dinner tonight
  5. We already have Tinashe what's the need for Tate the Canadian MAGA?
  6. I just saw that and i feel stupid for asking
  7. What user?
  8. I loved their mini concert they did together during Christmas in South Korea for In The Zone
  9. I really hope And Then We Kiss is released in its original form it's one of her best unreleased
  10. Because it's an obsecure song same with Over to You Now?
  11. I wasn't sure to include it because I don't know if any Britney stans know about it.
  12. Can you imagine how amazing a Blackout re-release will be like?
  13. I thought social media accounts were run by managers?
  14. What is everyone's tracklist for a In The Zone anniversary album? I'd keep it somewhat realistic. The original album plus the bonus tracks from the era and leaked songs finally getting an official release. Me Against the Music (feat. Madonna) (I Got That) Boom Boom (feat. Ying Yang Twins) Showdown Breathe on Me Early Mornin' Toxic Outrageous Touch of My Hand The Hook Up Shadow Brave New Girl Everytime The Answer Don't Hang Up I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) And Then We Kiss (Original Version) Look Who's Talking Now And Then We Kiss is the obvious one for me. The original version should have been officially released years ago.
  15. Does Kylie know about this?
  16. If whomever puts When I Say So on Britney 25th anniversary album, I'm almost sure we're gonna get Strangest Love for ITZ's this year anniversary
  17. The only thing that intrigues me is My Big Secret and hearing a completed version of She'll Never Be Me as that's always either been leaked in snippets or unfinished
  18. Would had rather they not release anything at all is if this was the laziness we were gonna get as someone who's been a major Britney stan since like debut I've heard all of these unreleased songs but My Big Secret. Jordan Miller leaked Am I A Sinner, When I Say So in 2011
  19. They could have at least put Joy of Pepsi it'sso much better

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.