Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Distantconstellation

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Distantconstellation

  1. Ok so I had to get on all fours and look at a mirror behind me. I actually dont have a grandma maga booty in that position. My booty actually looks good but their is slight discoloration in the opening caused by friction so im going to buy the musely private cream to lighten it. Do atrl members also have discoloration there?
  2. Shady? That forum is been around almost as long as atrl. You do know their is a world outside of atrl right?
  3. I thought u just turned 16 , you look incredibly young.
  4. https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/173066-why-do-so-many-masseurs-lie-about-their-age/ So a lot of people of this forum talk about how they hire escorts but those escorts always shave of 10 to 15 years of their age in order to show up in the search results. To me this is a very atrl-like move. So do u shave off 10 years on sniffies or on theblowers? I dont mention grindr because only flop gays still use that dead app. My Brazilian trans escort friend does this. Shes listed as 24 on escorting sites when shes really 36😅 youth is king it seems.
  5. That song was out before the Kardashians were even popular and the Kardashians arent even relevant today
  6. She still doesnt get it and is just as stupid as a lot of atrl chubby gays who think this is a "complicated" issue. It isn't. Israel is committing genocide. This isn't just the Netanyahu government, most of the Israeli population are genocidal maniacs. There are some who have spoken up against the genocide but unfortunately they are in the minority.
  7. Its a good song I dont care what some chubby toothless balding middle aged atrl says about it
  8. I think Paula did have some sort of accident either by car or airplane but it wasnt a whole plane crashing I also think she was on oxycodone when it happened so she probably really thinks it happened in the way she says it did.
  9. Yes I see parades fireworks outside of my street. Such a huge celebration
  10. Crazy how that works cause I got my cousin had a computer in 1999 at like 12.
  11. The food is not just good. The food is freaking amazing. There's a reason why the #1 restaurant in the world is there and why so many of the top restaurants are in LIMA.
  12. Although I lived in the states I heard all these songs back in the mid to late 00s because of dance radio. Its a shame because it was his best work but he wouldnt gain traction until like 2010 with the big EDM movement in the USA.
  13. Someone who is into cruising and anon easy sex? Its not about sharing your IG page or to talk about how many degrees or what kind of job u have.
  14. No one is using grindr anymore. Everyone moved on to sniffies and the blowers.
  15. What? LIMA is the gastronomical capital of latin america. There's a lot of colonial history there.
  16. My Instagram pages with millions of followers got hacked. I was making close to 100k a year from them. I was never able to recover from the loss. I peaked in my 20s.
  17. For me it was not. I was traveling making lots of money and partying in my 20s. It all ended at the eve of my 30th birthday.
  18. Hes a zionist. I dont give a duck that hes gay.
  19. Dont stop the music. Its not even close
  20. Just look at Chris Strokes. He was straigt & hot af pornstar like 15-20 years ago. Huge D. But got addicted to tina and now hes getting seeded by bbc and jumping from place to place.
  21. I dont think she was ever taken seriously in the UK. She was never a huge album seller there
  22. Atrl gay are notoriously out of touch with pop culture
  23. Christina will have 4 by early next year because Genie In A Bottle is fast approaching 1 billion..

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.