Everything posted by Jude
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
No, we Gaga stans know BTW got a zero from a metacritic-counted music publication back then.
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
This tweet is sending me.
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
Knowing Taylor, she'll probably rush release her debut re-release and her full comeback to country to overshadow this mess.
-
Adela reveals she studied Ariana Grande interviews to learn an American accent
No wonder I can barely understand what she's singing especially on first listen. Still bopping hard nonetheless.
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
Oh, Taylor. People drag you for your awful singing and stiff dancing. Now, your songwriting is being dragged to filth. What is even left worth stanning for?
-
Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
I'm playing "Is That Alright?" to celebrate this awesome news. I feel so emotional. Family dinners and family trees Teaching the kids to say thank you and please Knowing if we stay together that things will be right
-
Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
Now, I feel so old. I'm so happy for mother monster. This is a new chapter for her. I wish her family all the best.
-
Father and son open OnlyFans | Update: Dad posted AI pic kissing the son
I suspect his dad had been doing some 'intimate' stuff with his son when he was still younger, that's why he's comfortable doing this with his dad. Gross dad.
-
Ariana Grande - 'petal'
At least this will go platinum in the US when all is said and done. It's a flop for her standards but she's definitely not over yet, she just need something that will connect to her general audience (dgmw, petal is still my favorite album of the year). I hope she takes her well-deserved break well, and come back strong (in 3-5 years). Can't wait for the live album.
-
Olivia stuns for Vogue Philippines
Wow, she's so bebot but classy.
-
Why was Katy heavily criticized for renting rappers but not Justin Bieber?
Justin Bieber has been renting rappers in all his eras yet ppl don't really drag him for it, but Katy was heavily criticized for renting rappers in some of her hits, especially during her peak, calling her desperate and accusing her of cultural appropriation. Why is this?
-
Dolly Parton has died, aged 80
Just watched her "I Will Always Love You" and "The Coat of Many Colors" performances at The Wagon House. I'm crying like a baby. Her voice was truly a gift from heaven. Such an incredible artist, and an absolutely beautiful human-being inside and out. Rest peace, Dolly. I don't believe in heaven but if it's real, I hope you're there enjoying your well-deserved peace and bliss.
- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
- Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo performs "For Good" live at the EST London
- Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo performs "For Good" live at the EST London
-
Ariana Grande - 'petal'
- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
- Did the petal era get the biggest MPG backlash since ARTPOP?
I mean of course no MPG backlash could be ever compared to the ARTPOP era but the petal era is coming second for the second place it seems. The petal era was doing very well with htimylm pre-album success then she dropped the "petal" MV and everything went downhill. The critics tore her down like what they did to Gaga during ARTPOP era. The music was completely overshadowed by her body discourse, shaming her, her family, and her team for releasing the MV. A lot of ppl stopped listening to her bc of this controversy she's facing rn. So, is this the biggest MPG backlash since ARTPOP era? Discuss.- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
At least this album will become a cult classic. I've seen so many fans loving this record, like a lot. We are going to win in 20 years.- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
They must have removed petal songs from major playlists. There's just no way.- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
Whew, can't wait to see those petal songs live in 4k- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
First kiss me live performance tonight- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
Damn, I got so busy I didn't notice the streams have been collapsing on all platforms. Did they pull the plug already by removing songs from playlisting? Or is the music just isn't connecting with the GP? It's a shame coz I'm still obsessed with this album, and I thought more ppl are gonna love it. I play the full album at least once a day. Kiss Me is such a godly song.- Ariana Grande - 'petal'