Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 119.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

This album has grown on me so much, and I loved it to begin withjonny

I'd Rather Be Alone is that girl

So happy she's getting her deserved success and flowers jonny5

Am I the only one that thinks NWDA is one of the worst songs on the album rip I wish literally any other track was getting the attention it is

Anyways, sorry to be useless but can anyone post the bonus edition iTunes link in here so I can spam it on my instagram? skull I tried to earlier but it was the Apple Music link I think (?)

8 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Am I the only one that thinks NWDA is one of the worst songs on the album rip I wish literally any other track was getting the attention it is

Anyways, sorry to be useless but can anyone post the bonus edition iTunes link in here so I can spam it on my instagram? skull I tried to earlier but it was the Apple Music link I think (?)

It's in the bottom half of the album for me. Still great though and I hope it does well.

5 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

It's in the bottom half of the album for me. Still great though and I hope it does well.

Right, it's not bad of course, just kinda clunky and not nearly as melodic as I tend to like her songs to be

  • Author
Apple Music - Web Player
No image preview

Popstar (Instrumental Edition) by Tinashe on Apple Music

Preview Popstar (Instrumental Edition) by Tinashe on Apple Music. 2026. 30 Songs. Duration: 39 minutes. Buy the album for $4.99.
Apple Music - Web Player
No image preview

Popstar (A Capella Edition) by Tinashe on Apple Music

Preview Popstar (A Capella Edition) by Tinashe on Apple Music. 2026. 29 Songs. Duration: 36 minutes. Buy the album for $4.99.

PUUUUUUUSH

We condone this gluttony. Deluxe album pump and remixes otw! Atlantic pls Brat and Am I the Drama this album 😭

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Am I the only one that thinks NWDA is one of the worst songs on the album rip I wish literally any other track was getting the attention it is

Anyways, sorry to be useless but can anyone post the bonus edition iTunes link in here so I can spam it on my instagram? skull I tried to earlier but it was the Apple Music link I think (?)

towards the bottom for me, but its still good. thats just how consistent this album is jonny

She needs to push pillow talk as a single. It could be the hit from the album.

16 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

she is tho? I use light mode not dark mode and our girlie is there

in my light mode the banner is miss tay tay

Empty Stadium is such a highlight… Oklou would fit so well on a remix there

for the Grammys submissions I'm hoping for something like this

2027

Too Easy — BMV, Best Pop Dance Recording

Melatonin — Best Dance Recording, ROTY

Crash Out — Best R&B Performance, Best R&B Song, SOTY

2028

Popstar (A) — AOTY, Pop Album

Popstar (S) — Pop Solo

I'd Rather Be Alone — ROTY, SOTY, R&B Song, R&B Performance

Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore — Pop Dance

Brainrot (remix version that would get released later) — Best Dance Recording

Pillow Fight — BMV

I ordered the Hollywood Dreams vinyl with a signed art card. Does she actually sign them or did I set up myself for some autopen mess? chick1

The #uplift tinashe on twitter is so funny could be a good promo

FINALLY!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this brilliant woman delivering consistent LOOKS and CHOREO and BOPS to get her flowers for 84 YEARS!!!

9d06de18b2d2c09f844c891b1353cbf6cc7b48b5

On 9/24/2026 at 9:00 AM, Supervillain said:

Just 1, it was excellent tho I'm praying she releases it

  1. Popstar

  2. Brainrot

  3. Too Easy

  4. Overdramatic

  5. I'd Rather Be Alone

  6. Crash Out

  7. Flashbacks

  8. Sunglasses

  9. Melatonin

  10. Pillow Fight

  11. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore

  12. Cloud 9

i actually prefer the official tracklist!

but this is still interesting tho, thx

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.