Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

Had to buy it again because my diva deserves it!! The fact she is 5 spots of top 7 on iTunes jonny5

still not sure if I like Twentyfive Eight or the flip better but it's my favorite by far

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 117.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

Just now, starstruckaj said:

Had to buy it again because my diva deserves it!! The fact she is 5 spots of top 7 on iTunes jonny5

still not sure if I like Twentyfive Eight or the flip better but it's my favorite by far

Tassteeee. It gives me Azealia Fantasea mixtape vibes katie2

Ohhh Atlantic/Nice life I knew i had to trust you

Runnin' up the payola nowwwww

#1 on Apple Music Brazil and going viral on twitter jonny She better come trough on Lolla!

I'm so happy for her! She deserved the praise!

Is it the Nasty/NBB's effect? It's her first release after those hits.

48 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

ouuu kpop is going to be so fun in a few months when we start getting Melatonin daughters jonny3

I'm not sure why there is so much conjecture over this album having more critical acclaim than her previous albums. I have listened to all of her albums, and while I would always enjoy it, and find a few really standout tracks, this is her first album that actually wowed me from start to finish. It's great, incredibly cohesive, and super strong for a concept album.

It's good, I wouldn't be surprised if this is her BRAT moment.

Edited by Lose My Breath

30 minutes ago, YR. said:

#1 on Apple Music Brazil and going viral on twitter jonny She better come trough on Lolla!

I think she'll definitely be on the roster for South America. It's about time!!

24 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm not sure why there is so much conjecture over this album having more critical acclaim than her previous albums. I have listened to all of her albums, and while I would always enjoy it, and find a few really standout tracks, this is her first album that actually wowed me from start to finish. It's great, incredibly cohesive, and super strong for a concept album.

It's good, I wouldn't be surprised if this is her BRAT moment.

What's funny ***** @nuclear ?

someone pls frame this and the #7 on US Apple Music. What the hell. This week has felt so surreal... monkey

xxxx.png

I took a bit of time off from ATRL but I had to come back to express how much happiness I feel seeing that after all of these years of hard work, she's finally given the success and critical acclaim that she has been deserving since her mixtapes. Literally in Cloud 9.jonny

The uplift Tinashe trend is honestly so good for my soul. I bet she's elated seeing all that and she deserves it so much

6 minutes ago, Nashe said:

How the hell is this charting in Italy oh wow we're serving taste for once eek

2 minutes ago, ReneighIsHere said:

Melatonin

Apple Music:

#11 Brazil (+13)

#86 Portugal (NE)

#87 Iceland (NE)

#100 Vietnam (NE)

#134 Netherlands (NE)

#136 Turkey (NE)

#152 New Zealand (NE)

#167 Lebanon (NE)

#170 Kuwait (NE)


she has a hit in her hands jonny2

Kuwait stabbing for the bop of the year. Come through habibi angels!

Melatonin was a hit the second I heard it, we really need Atlantic to do something with it

Melatonin and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore need to smash back to back to back to backkkk

22 hours ago, Flabby said:

I thought we was saying 'think my penny's gonna drop' rip

1 hour ago, Tinashebanks said:

It is getting great word of mouth.

God I am emotional. I found a photo of me and Tinashe in 2018. I met her in London for a small Songs 4 U listening party. I was in the ******* TRENCHES stanning her DOWN.

4 minutes ago, JayG said:

God I am emotional. I found a photo of me and Tinashe in 2018. I met her in London for a small Songs 4 U listening party. I was in the ******* TRENCHES stanning her DOWN.

just searched my email and found my Tinashe concert ticket from 06/2015 cries. That tiny-ass stage! Nightride wasn't even out yet lmao

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm not sure why there is so much conjecture over this album having more critical acclaim than her previous albums. I have listened to all of her albums, and while I would always enjoy it, and find a few really standout tracks, this is her first album that actually wowed me from start to finish. It's great, incredibly cohesive, and super strong for a concept album.

It's good, I wouldn't be surprised if this is her BRAT moment.

GP/Normies are responding so well to Popstar because it's Tinashe's first true macro story driven/narrative album.

Her mixtapes and albums usually focus on the micro (world-building, cohesiveness, mood, aesthetic).

This is the first time since In Case We Die we're getting a story driven album, but even with ICWD it was the interludes driving the story forward.

Popstar is kinda direct, up-in-your-face personal story narrative. IMO I see it as sort of a GKMC vs TPAB/Damn situation it's a lot easier for people to grasp on to a concept that's spelt out and narrated for them.

10 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

just searched my email and found my Tinashe concert ticket from 06/2015 cries. That tiny-ass stage! Nightride wasn't even out yet lmao

Got my ticket from the early tours in the UK too... god. Queen. I was REALLY there at the beginning.

4 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

GP/Normies are responding so well to Popstar because it's Tinashe's first true macro story driven/narrative album.

Her mixtapes and albums usually focus on the micro (world-building, cohesiveness, mood, aesthetic).

This is the first time since In Case We Die we're getting a story driven album, but even with ICWD it was the interludes driving the story forward.

Popstar is kinda direct, up-in-your-face personal story narrative. IMO I see it as sort of a GKMC vs TPAB/Damn situation it's a lot easier for people to grasp on to a concept that's spelt out and narrated for them.

Thanks for this great explanation cuz I hope the Nightride & S4U lovers will understand why this specific album is popping

And for me Popstar wouldn't exists if S4U , 333, BB/ang3l and Quantum baby weren't made first , it's the evolution between all theses albums that Popstar was able to be made

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.