Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

just noticed that the album is now bolded on RYM as well, #10 for 2026 so far

Melatonin still topping their singles chart too jonny3

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 119.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

So happy with all the praise, the Pitchfork score is crazy.

What is so random for me though, is the glazing of THIS specific album is so... stange? don't get me wrong its so excellent, but so are all her other albums (minus Joyride rip). Its not like Popstar is leagues ahead quality wise, Aquarius, Nightride, SFY, 333 and Popstar are all so close in quality, any combination of these as a top 3 would be valid to me.

Anyway happy for mother that she is finally getting the praise she has deserved since Aquarius jonny

ATRL wigging out when I wanted a place to talk about Tinashe. chick3

She really earned that 9.0. this album just gets better and better every time I listen. the numbers this album is about to do on my AM monthly rewind jonny

1 minute ago, Indie Go Mind said:

ATRL wigging out when I wanted a place to talk about Tinashe. chick3

the disrespect! won't stand for it

What thrilling news to wake up to! I remember downloading In Case We Die from a blog after it dropped, meeting and interviewing her in 2016 when she was in label purgatory, following every high and low along the way, and it's just so satisfying to see it all come together for her like this both critically and commercially. Nobody deserves it more.

As much as I adore it, this isn't my favourite T album, but I agree with Pitchfork that it's the most in touch with the zeitgeist—it feels like she genuinely was ahead of her time for so many years, so to see her get this recognition when a new generation is coming up and challenging what pop looks and sounds like and citing her as an inspiration… it's all just delicious. I love this for her.

That 9 was the push I needed to listen to the album. Not expecting much tho.

5 minutes ago, Comedor said:

That 9 was the push I needed to listen to the album. Not expecting much tho.

Hope you enjoy! Lots of diff genres and production. Should have something for everyone.

Not MAGA, Swifties, Mr. 💩 stans coming together to sabotage her by shutting down this sis biblio

Evil will be defeated this week, no matter how hard yall try

just getting around to this and i really like it, has an extra bounce to it that some of her earlier stuff doesn't without going the whole no broke boys remix. bought a download to help to ascend the dizzy heights of the uk top 75

US Apple Music
#10 Popstar

US iTunes
#1 (Bonus edition), #3 (standard) & #6 (Video edition)

The HDD prediction came bit after the video edition was released, therefore, she should be able to find her way into top 10 especially since the differences are really small.

7 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

What is so random for me though, is the glazing of THIS specific album is so... stange? don't get me wrong its so excellent, but so are all her other albums (minus Joyride rip). Its not like Popstar is leagues ahead quality wise, Aquarius, Nightride, SFY, 333 and Popstar are all so close in quality, any combination of these as a top 3 would be valid to me.

I think so too. This album is really no better or worse than 333 or SFY

It's wild seeing her finally getting her flowers, even if this is not my favourite album from hers.

I'm so proud of her, we've came so far since the Flame single thread chick3

Edited by starstruckaj

Oh my I'm so happy for my girl!! I'm with Miss T since her WONDERFUL debut and seeing the recognition FINALLY meeting her is a true and genuine happy sentiment.

SHE DESERVES THE WORLD AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still wonder why Too Easy was never tagged as explicit?

"Turn the track up, I don't think this sh*t is loud enough"

Also was the spacing on "The Show Must Go On" a stylistic choice or just a mistake?

Because it doesn't appear on the bonus edition nor the video edition on iTunes.

confused-confused-grandma.gif

Edited by Trip

7 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

So happy with all the praise, the Pitchfork score is crazy.

What is so random for me though, is the glazing of THIS specific album is so... stange? don't get me wrong its so excellent, but so are all her other albums (minus Joyride rip). Its not like Popstar is leagues ahead quality wise, Aquarius, Nightride, SFY, 333 and Popstar are all so close in quality, any combination of these as a top 3 would be valid to me.

Anyway happy for mother that she is finally getting the praise she has deserved since Aquarius jonny

I literally have the same sentiment. I'll even come out and say that Aquarius, Nightride and SFY are better.

I think this sentiment can be chalked down to a new wave of fans she's experiencing but either way I'm glad that this project is resonating so well!

Every tongue raised against TINASHE shall and will fall

This is OUR TIME we earned it

The devil and all these tasteless people trying to act like this album isn't phenomenal in her discography and her best , they will be defeated

XO 💋

Edited by Liamm

1 hour ago, Indie Go Mind said:

ATRL wigging out when I wanted a place to talk about Tinashe. chick3

1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

why is she still not the banner here

flop forum

1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

why is she still not the banner here

she is tho? I use light mode not dark mode and our girlie is there

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.