Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

clap3 her moment

this is such a good rainy day album btw...

Apple Music:

#3 Brazil (=)

#3 China (+4)

#3 Netherlands (+1)

#3 Turkey (=)

#4 Ireland (+3)

#5 Australia (+1)

#5 New Zealand (+1)

#7 Hong Kong (+7)

#10 United States (+3)

#11 Belgium (+5)

#11 Canada (+3)

#11 United Kingdom (+5)

#13 Spain (+3)

#13 Taiwan (+8)

#14 Germany (+7)

#15 Switzerland (+4)

#18 Italy (+13)

#22 Colombia (+12)

#25 Indonesia (+18)

#25 South Korea (+9)

#28 South Africa (+22)

#31 Thailand (+41)

#49 France (+10)

#69 Mexico (+17)

#139 Japan (+33)

#160 India (NE)

I see this only grow in popularity. At least one of the songs will go viral.

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 119.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

the transition from Too Easy to Melatonin is so satisfying.

She coooooked!

top 10 debut possible, sweet baby Jesus, not @nuclear being right for once in his atrl career

China is stanning her? And lack of support from Korea?

When bonus tracks, who even uses instrumentals?

Just now, Connie White said:

If she don't get a Grammy nomination for this in 2028, y'all need to riot.

I am getting my pitchforks ready!!!

1 minute ago, Connie White said:

If she don't get a Grammy nomination for this in 2028, y'all need to riot.

I wonder if she will go Best Progressive R&B or something else

I'm so glad this is getting more attention. I saw her live recently after listening since Aquarius and it's insane how much she's grown fully into her own. Always carving her own lane rather than letting herself get stuck in a box. She is incredible. heart

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

I see why they're mad tho. It's gotta hurt seeing the ultra talented underdog finally recieve widespread recognition without sacrificing her artistry and pandering to tiktok or maga rats. stay mad heaux!

ah yes the 30+ year old "ain't no lie ain't no shade" songstress, delivering us raw artistry and 0 TikTok pandering bibliahh

#79 on German albums chart - midweek position. Would be her FIRST album ever to chart weeps

3 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

ah yes the 30+ year old "ain't no lie ain't no shade" songstress, delivering us raw artistry and 0 TikTok pandering bibliahh

it's true! Otherwise we would've gotten a Sombr collab or something even more horrifying and some cheap EDM album trying to captialize on no broke boys' massive success. Thank GOD she knows success is always fleeting and its better to follow your internal instincts instead. I know you haven't been a fan of her output since BB/ANG3L but you gotta respect the hustle at the very least. Kisses. bird

This is might be my favourite album of this year... heart I really looove WGIA$ (my AOTY so far), but this got released in a really specific moment in my life and some of the lyrics and themes are HITTING HARD! Not to mention that the music is incredible as well!

Today's obsession is Cloud 9. INSAAANE! heart

Really hoping for top 10 and I am living for the acclaim she's getting. I love me some underdog stories, especially when they're THIS TALENTED and they start getting recognition they deserve.

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album bibliahh slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece but it's just generic bs made for incels who don't play about rateyourmusic and Anthony Fantano, she needs to ditch the cheap ass drum n bass beats and STOP trying to make Spotify radio fodder, y'all also need to listen to more music because in what world are half of these songs rnb bibliahh title track sounds like a random Zara Larsson album track from 2014, she's truly just so WASHED and will never make good music again, at least it's not as ear bleed inducing as Quantum Baby and BB/AN4L

Sunglasses and Flashbacks are amazing, Melatonin was ok too I guess, Brainrot would be cute if she didn't sound like Mickey Mouse on the verses

please, tell us what your favorite album this year is. WE CANʻT WAIT TO HEAR lmao

7 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Anyone have an extra signed vinyl? sheepwill pay

signed actual vinyl or with signed insert? because the signed inserts are not sold out on the European store

https://shop.tinashenow.com/en-eu

25 minutes ago, Nashe said:

top 10 debut possible, sweet baby Jesus, not @nuclear being right for once in his atrl career

I have been right so many times, don't do me like that. I was right about nasty, no broke boys, and this album to name a few.

25 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I wonder if she will go Best Progressive R&B or something else

This is getting submitted for Pop. come on now rip

38 minutes ago, Connie White said:

If she don't get a Grammy nomination for this in 2028, y'all need to riot.

Melatonin MUST take Best Electronic/Dance or however that category is named

I can't express how happy I am for her seeing how happy she is. One of the most talented performers in the world, a forward-thinking artist since her early mixtape days and also a genuine and beautiful human being.

She deserves the world.

19 minutes ago, nuclear said:

I have been right so many times, don't do me like that. I was right about nasty, no broke boys, and this album to name a few.

we love you king!! celestial4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.