Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

34 minutes ago, 2ne1k said:

I'm glad she's finally getting her moment. Been with her since 2 On. To what do we attribute this Tinashaissance? Melatonin? NBB remix? Or is it just her consistency?

My faves from the album: Too Easy, Flashbacks, Overdramatic, Rather Be Alone, Crash Out, Pillow Fight, NWDA, Popstar, Brainrot, Cloud 9

Ironically enough, I also feel like Taylor releasing the same day was actually a blessing bc she was immediately compared to her terrible deluxe dcfvgbhnj,k and she easily stood out positively (wish Jae got the same treatment but her time will come)

Edited by D.Va

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 141.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

I hope this album will be so successful that she finally could embark her first ever arena tour jonny3

like imagine how elevated her performance would be with dua lipa/olivia rodrigo/billie eilish/sabrina budget jonny3

53 minutes ago, glitch said:

Genuinely insane to see the reception to this album as a longtime fan, especially for an album I feel so lukewarm about after multiple listens. I'm happy for her either way, she's always been such a hard worker so any success and acclaim is very long overdue.

Did you buy your vinyl, CD, and digital copies though?

notice how some people were able to come in here and say that they're happy for her + the album even if it didn't quite click with them vs the messy ones coming to talk trash

how something is said is very important!

31 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

I hope this album will be so successful that she finally could embark her first ever arena tour jonny3

like imagine how elevated her performance would be with dua lipa/olivia rodrigo/billie eilish/sabrina budget jonny3

All though I love the album. I really want this era to be successful, primarily because she deserves but another reason is (selfishly) is her upgrading to arena. This is what I wish more than anything.

Even if she can't do arena by herself I hope she do a joint with either Pinkpantheress, Zara Larson, or Kaytranada.

i was able to snag every cover signed, the vertigo exclusive, and she signed one after the meet and greet heart2 they're all so prettyyyyy

2 minutes ago, ronnie0309 said:

i was able to snag every cover signed, the vertigo exclusive, and she signed one after the meet and greet heart2 they're all so prettyyyyy

Ughh i need a signed on cover so badly :'( i keep missing the drops.

31 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Did you buy your vinyl, CD, and digital copies though?

Wait I didn't actually, I kinda assumed the shipping would be crazy after seeing the ridiculous price for Jae Stephens' one, but it's pretty decent. I have now purchased swan

I'd Rather Be Alone reminds me of the poppier songs on 333 like Last Call and The Chase

34 minutes ago, nuclear said:

All though I love the album. I really want this era to be successful, primarily because she deserves but another reason is (selfishly) is her upgrading to arena. This is what I wish more than anything.

Even if she can't do arena by herself I hope she do a joint with either Pinkpantheress, Zara Larson, or Kaytranada.

A Kaytranada tour would EAT

Tinashe! The ARTIST you are! I have to listen to this album front to back every time I replay.

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

Ironically enough, I also feel like Taylor releasing the same day was actually a blessing bc she was immediately compared to her terrible deluxe dcfvgbhnj,k and she easily stood out positively (wish Jae got the same treatment but her time will come)

ikr looking at metacritic 39 vs 90 on top of each other is crazy

1 hour ago, glitch said:

Genuinely insane to see the reception to this album as a longtime fan, especially for an album I feel so lukewarm about after multiple listens. I'm happy for her either way, she's always been such a hard worker so any success and acclaim is very long overdue.

the next albums will be insaaaaaane free independent girlies have the best music

Brainrot kind of sounds like a modern twist of this classique

1 hour ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Father has spoken! NBWDA Remix plzzz clap3

jonny5 Quick, release new music together

Very excited for Nashe. I have the album on repeat.

Also the melody on the first verse of Popstar is remind me of smth familiar but can't figure out what.

my god what a ******* AMAZING album jonnyHEALING noise made for the most sufferable genre of gays. Genuinely NOT surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre-pushing masterpiece from GODNASHE. It's just genre-pushing artistry NOT made for incels who don't play about rateyourmusic and Anthony Fantano, she doesn't need to ditch the expensive ass drum n bass beats and CONTINUE to make Spotify smashes, y'all also need to listen to more TINASHE music because all of these songs are rnb slays heart title track sounds like a masterpiece album track from 2014, she's truly is just so BLESSED and will always make good music, it's as ear blessing inducing as Quantum Baby and BB/ANG3L alexz3

Sunglasses and Flashbacks are amazing; Melatonin was SOTY too. Brainrot is SOTM because she did sound like Mickey Mouse on the verses heart2

Edited by Sbbmsve

The album did nothing for me but I'm happy Tinashe is gaining traction, she deserves it!

10 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The album did nothing for me but I'm happy Tinashe is gaining traction, she deserves it!

This screams tasteless OUCH

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.