Everything posted by goddisonrae
-
I don't think Gaga is passionate about pop music the way she is with her AC music
I think she was traumatized after ARTPOP, and then she started healing with Chromatica, and fully healed with Mayhem. I think she still loves pop and making pop, but she's been a very diverse artist from the very very beginning before she was even Gaga, and she always experimented in her pop, so it's no surprise that she has now done many different styles across albums
-
Tate goes viral over last years VMA performance
Britney and Tate are both talented and iconic in their own ways and we don't need to compare them because they are their own individuals and artists they are allowed to exist alongside each other, this performance was amazing and joins a list of iconic and amazing VMAs performances, plus Britney and Tate have shown love and supported each other over the years, so everything is good between them too
-
Tate McRae dances to Britney Spears in new perfume launch TikTok
I'm super happy she released a fragrance because I'm a huge fan of fragrances in general but specifically Popstar fragrances and I love Tate!!! It seems like it smells pretty unique compared to a lot of the traditional celebrity fragrances too, from what I've read about the notes of it, which excites me
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
So happy she's getting her deserved success and flowers
-
Ava Max - "Out Of Your Mind"
Whatever happened to the Kill It Queen and Out Of Your Mind album? Did she scrap it? Were the rumored titles and tracklists fake?
-
Megan Thee Stallion - "Tina Tuesday Freestyle"
Is this for the album?
-
Troye says he is happiest when he is standing next to a woman
I think it's best to have a good mix of different kinds of friends, both men, women, non binary, gay, straight, etc, except when it comes to politics and bigotry of course
-
Rihanna now #2 in Monthly Listeners, only behind Bruno Mars
I feel like she could actually hit number 1 since it's not just inflated from recent hits or success and is just from her catalog over the past 2 decades, especially now that I feel like Bruno's moment is calming down
-
Slayyyter - "i think he's got a girl"
Is there only going to be 9 songs???
-
Lara clarifies none of the Manon's rumors are true
Multiple other Kpop idols (even though KATSEYE isn't a Kpop group) have gone on hiatus for over a year, Manon hasn't even been a year, it is a bit strange they don't talk about her much but it could also be to respect Manon's privacy
-
Could Britney legally undergo another c-ship?
I think the thought alone is disgusting. I just hope she has people around her looking for her best interest, she obviously has some mental stuff, which was basically entirely created by the conservatorship (where they legit put her on lithium), and also the PTSD surrounding that, but also she is definitely sane, reading her book and her Instagram captions prove that, I think she just has a lot of mental scars and some mental problems she needs to work through
-
Tate debuts interesting tan
She's always been a bit more tan I feel like, so it's possible it could be a natural tan
-
Camila Cabello - "How I Want to Break Free"
This isn't a single it's for a fragrance and it's not even her fragrance it's a Tommy Hilfiger fragrance
-
Do you think Rihanna actually took part in writing all of the songs for Anti?
I feel like she probably had some input but it doesn't matter to me anyway because the songs are good
-
Katy Perry is working on the songs for animated film 'Melody'
The movie was actually first announced in 2014, Katy Perry joined in 2022. The movie has been in development hell since it was announced, similarly to most other animated projects by Zag (except Miraculous)
-
Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
WHAT?!!!!
-
Do you feel like being gay is unfair sometimes?
I actually love being gay and I'm very happy I'm gay
-
Beyoncé selling $950 empty box
I think the funniest part is that not only does it not come with any vinyls, but that her entire discography isn't even on vinyl, and that a lot of her discography hasn't been pressed officially in a while and are more expensive to acquire these days
-
Kelly Clarkson sings greatest hits for series finale of her talk show
Kelly has such immense talent love her
- Would you be here for an upbeat-pop album from Ariana?
- Scarlett Johansson changed magnesium supplement routine after spray left feet dry
-
8 years ago today, Ariana Grande released "Sweetener"
My favorites are all of them
-
Melanie Martínez teases 'Elysium' album
I'm really excited!!! It seems like this could be even better than Hades!!!
- Tinashe's 'Aquarius' surpasses 1B streams on Spotify
-
Diet sodas are ass. Agreed?
I would rather drink a healthy soda brand than have a diet version of a regular soda