Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

xTurn

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xTurn

  1. I'm so happy for her!!! The Popstar
  2. Love this!! Brainrot, Sunglasses, Empty Stadium + I'd rather be alone and Crash out are my favs, the only song I'm not feeling is Heavy weight
  3. This!! In my country is illegal too and I am against it. Although I didn't comment on this topic anywhere I think users using this to call gay men misogynists is wild. Surrogacy IS misogynist per se... and I will stand on that forever. Stop talking about this topic saying people are misogynist, when in fact people are trying to protect women.
  4. Sorry Tove but this is flat and uninspired. I love Dirt femme and Blue lips but this is not for me
  5. That's the problem, these songs are album tracks not singles. I like the song but after She's the best is not a great choice to get people to preorder the album
  6. This! I enjoy the album for what it is but some of the songs sounds flat. Apart from the album being little flat, the gp don't know what kind of artist she is, she's changed her sound again and it feels inauthentic.
  7. Finally, a good song! I like most of her previous songs, but some of them sounded a bit demo-ish instead of full songs
  8. ok, the live songs sounds good, I hope the album is actually great
  9. I'd Rather Be Alone > Crash Out > Melatonin > Too Easy = Pillow Fight But everthing is 8 (Too easy) to 12
  10. The problem isn't the speak vibe per se, it's the reductive version of Club classics... He is not trying something new, he is just copying Charli and I think it's a downgrade for him after In a dream and STGEO
  11. This! I love her but she is not right, this is not a fun video is sexual harassment...
  12. The second snippet sounds amazing!!
  13. This is amazing! Love it, one of the best of the album for sure
  14. This! I'm not feeling this era, the snippet is really bad. Bring back Troye Sivan we don't want Troye xcx
  15. This! Ig is tagging everything as AI even just a filter.
  16. I don't think they will bother creating new accounts for the album if there are no unreleased songs in it. So I'm assuming it will be a few new tracks on it.
  17. Change your mind with a latin feat could be a hit but her team was useless... To me Better and make me are the only generic songs in it. I never liked Make me as single, it was really similar to other songs out there at the time... Invitation, Change your mind, Liar, If I'm dancing, Coupure... Do you wanna come over, Man on the moon are amazing!!
  18. Katy Perry is all that but she is not doing great so...
  19. She was in John Wick and now she is doing a series about it I think, so, probably she was busy but she posted a pic in the studio the other day so something will be out soon... I hope
  20. Tsatsamis - Tsycophant
  21. The song is great, love it! But I don't think is the best lead single choice
  22. I don't like the cover...
  23. I love Crash out and Too easy was good only lacks a final chorus but this... I don't know, I will wait to hear it in full but I'm not feeling it. I don't know why people seems to love it
  24. This!! I don't believe in the theorys about the hair, bad singles choices or whatever... All artists go through highs and lows, it's normal and too many artists survive. The real thing is, she is not an artist, just a singer who had a few hits and that's it. This type of artist will never last because they lack ambition; they only think about quick hits and not about growing as an artist. This is why she always try to make same songs all the time. She only wants songs like teenage dream and now songs like one of the boys... Did she know she can do something new?? No, bc she is not an artist

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.