Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kings.

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kings.

  1. Me when I lie I saw at least 10 records I might seriously consider buying, but I'm pissed that Victoria's drop has that hideous cover art and the Shawn MTV Unplugged album is a UK exclusive (should be easy to grab from Rough Trade though)
  2. RSDBF list is slowly leaking. Victoria Monét, Zayn, Florence + the Machine, Sombr, Benson Boone and more are confirmed.
  3. Shade is SO Jorja coded and I love it
  4. VERY. It's why I come on here less and less. - Anywho, Jayvon (their day to day manager) says the label is very happy, so that's a good sign
  5. For the wannabe A&Rs. They're doing just fine.
  6. It's not that deep. This is their first major label release and it virtually has no actual promo yet, so this is actually good. Let things play out instead of stressing over things that don't really concern any of us
  7. Bop incoming
  8. I figured you eventually found a copy! You're welcome though
  9. @James_Dean Hey! I recall us having a conversation years back about Illuminate and you wanting to buy my deluxe copy if I ever wanted to part with it, well… I present to you!
  10. This part is false though. He's far from not being in any spotlight as of recently having went from being on a hit tv show (Good Girls) for 5 whole years (and it's still doing well on streaming today) and then he booked a ton of tv roles + the Five Nights At Freddy's franchise. Furthermore, he went on record to say that he wouldn't return for Scream 6 had the opportunity presented itself because it was "too violent". Paramount likely made him an offer he couldn't refuse for that botched cameo just to trick fans into returning to the franchise because they surely weren't going to show up had that stunt not been pulled.
  11. I'm glad he's speaking on this as it will certainly reignite the flame that is the unfair treatment Melissa's received and continues to, but I personally don't care for the moment of reflection. Matthew very well knew of Melissa's dilemma long before any cast member was assembled for the movie or contracts were signed, but good for him being on the right side of history I guess
  12. GAGATRON! I hate that they do one LP liquid filled though. I would've preferred a "normal" pressing with that second LP being the colorway (actually in green instead of blue)
  13. For some strange reason I have a feeling the boyfriend and/or his brother supplied her with whatever she took for her recent pain issues (which were reported by TMZ when news broke that she passed on), and if the recent report is true then that's likely what transpired.
  14. She should re-record and reissue all of them for the sole fact that they're not on streaming or available physically. I'm sure her fans would eat them up. I can just imagine an UO drop for all the vinyl (Amethyst included)
  15. I think you're delusional, for one if we're playing the "stole" this song or that song game, Sabrina downright "stole" these THREE on Bed Chem: So what was said
  16. It's so good! I want Megan and/or Doja on a remix
  17. EXACTLY! Should've been submitted for and won a Grammy.
  18. Idk, but petal is for sure Charmbracelet coded (critically panned, sure to be appreciated much later, each has a rock song, lack of big vocal moments yet still some of their best vocal moments)
  19. Kelela - In the Blue Light Euphoria - S1 Soundtrack (purple) 13 Going on 30 (Walmart exclusive pink) Twilight: New Moon Original Soundtrack (Gold Metallic Marble) Conan Gray - Wishbone (Target exclusive "Bedroom Blue") + Wishbone (Deluxe webstore exclusive) Griff - Live From Alexandra Palace Addison Rae - Addison (Spotify exclusive orange) The Neighbourhood - Wiped Out! (standard black) FKA twigs - EUSEXUA (Spotify Exclusive) Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (standard purple/black mix) The Virgin Suicides (RSD 25th Anniversary blue vinyl w/ flexi disc) Clairo - Sling (Blood Records exclusive) Weyes Blood - And in the Darkness Hearts Aglow (Rough Trade exclusive pink) Jhené Aiko - Trip (RSD Exclusive pic disc) Madison Beer - Angel Wings/Bad Enough 10" (UO exclusive heart shaped) J. Cole - 4 Your Eyez Only (UO Exclusive green vinyl w/ alternate cover art) Ariana Grande - petal (pearly white & signed) [2 copies]
  20. I wish she had removed that song and rihplaced it with a solo version, even if she had to chop and screw the OG (or at least re-record it). He should get NOTHING!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.