Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

I love her to the moon and back but I really don't see it for Too Easy and that's ok.

If anything, as I was slowly starting to like it, Melatonin came in and PUNCHED. A song this short and receptive doesn't work FOR ME, I would have loved a 3 minutes of Too Easy with more distorted vocals, beat switches... just SOMETHING before it ends abruptly.

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 134.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

"Crash Out" remains the best song, its absolute PERFECTION! clap3 "Too Easy" and "Melatonin" SLAP as well, of course, but CO being the supreme.

Pillow Fight 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by rockwitu08

Is that the next single perhaps? It would make sense going from fast (Too Easy) to mid tempo (Crash Out) to fast (Melatonin) to mid tempo (Pillow Fight)?

Random, but I just found out Undo from 333 has a MV, and WTF is this fan edit mess

40 minutes ago, Acuminatus said:

Random, but I just found out Undo from 333 has a MV, and WTF is this fan edit mess

The fact she wasted money on this pissed me off so bad lmosfinsodnfsdf

51 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

The fact she wasted money on this pissed me off so bad lmosfinsodnfsdf

She didn't know they were gonna play in her face

Hard to rank the singles for me… I love all 3 for different reasons.

Crash Out has the most replay value for me, Too Easy is the catchiest and Melatonin is the most interesting of the 3. I really can't rank them. She stomped 3 times.

I'm so excited for this album, it just feels like something's about to descend on us in the best way. All three singles just make me wanna act up while having very different vibes. Melatonin is probably the strongest one because its so in your face but even Too Easy could stay on repeat. September can't come soon enough!

Pillow fights is a hit

Edited by nuclear

Crashout ending with yeah yeah yeah and Pillowfight starting with yeah yeah yeah heart

I'm glad she's sticking to her artistic integrity but NBB is still getting over 1M streams a day chick3. I hope it can at least be added on part 3 of the trilogy if and when that comes around.

Also the Artificial People shout out! Now THAT is a ******* deepcut. It's literally one of the very first solo tracks Tinashe releases even before her mixtapes were released.

22 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I'm glad she's sticking to her artistic integrity but NBB is still getting over 1M streams a day chick3. I hope it can at least be added on part 3 of the trilogy if and when that comes around.

Also the Artificial People shout out! Now THAT is a ******* deepcut. It's literally one of the very first solo tracks Tinashe releases even before her mixtapes were released.

She a dumb *****. Too extra for no reason. That extra streams. She could use all the extra stream and then some more.

anyway hope this debut in top100 at least.

sometimes I remember I travelled to see her and it was 1000% worth it... she's just spectacular at what she does

also preordered the different cover blue vinyl from her store, but I wonder since the album is 16 tracks how long will it be since it's 1 LP... I hope the vinyl and digital/streaming versions will be the same, but it means below 50 mins anyway

Love these 3 songs as a snippet of things to come. Love too easy. Cmon mantra next week at work. She smiled for a couple seconds in the Melatonin video and I loved it! I hope we more smiling cause she got it sailing

2 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

Love these 3 songs as a snippet of things to come. Love too easy. Cmon mantra next week at work. She smiled for a couple seconds in the Melatonin video and I loved it! I hope we more smiling cause she got it sailing

Her beauty is severely unmatched and underrated

I hate the album cover so much. It's not giving popstar at all but I think that's the point she's trying to make 🤷🏼‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I hate the album cover so much. It's not giving popstar at all but I think that's the point she's trying to make 🤷🏼‍♂️

she is just a regular girl and a popstar

pikachoo

2 hours ago, punisher said:

imagine actually wanting NBB on the album

embarrassing

sister PLEASE! I know you the Cardi stan is absolutely NOT in here saying THIS ****, made my blood run hot!

anyways -

the Amazon Music performance really made a rebirth of "Crash Out" for me chile omg on replay jonny5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.