Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 139.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

Why am I getting renny vibes coffee

  1. Sunglasses

  2. Too Easy

  3. Melatonin

  4. Empty Stadium

  5. Flashbacks

  6. Overdramatic

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone

  8. Crashout

  9. Twentyfive Eight

  10. Meltdown

  11. Nobody wants to dance anymore

  12. Pillow Fight

  13. The Show Must Go On

  14. Cloud 9

  15. Famous (Brainrot)

  16. Popstar

Edited by hallucinating

Im so hyped for this. The singles are so fire, the production is sounds heavy and expensive. Got me twerking.

Cant wait for my VV exclusive it looks so stunning!clap3

Too Easy and Crash Out are slept on for whatever reason - I fully expect an extremely solid album by Nashe

45 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

Why am I getting renny vibes coffee

  1. Sunglasses

  2. Too Easy

  3. Melatonin

  4. Empty Stadium

  5. Flashbacks

  6. Overdramatic

  7. I'd rather be alone

  8. Crashout

  9. Meltdown

  10. Nobody wants to dance anymore

  11. Pillow Fight

  12. Famous (Brainrot)

  13. Popstar

  14. ?

  15. ?

  16. ?

Im rather getting BRAT vibes tbh

I hope nice life open their purse, cause I need Dolby Atmos.

29 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im rather getting BRAT vibes tbh

1 hour ago, hallucinating said:

Why am I getting renny vibes coffee

  1. Sunglasses

  2. Too Easy

  3. Melatonin

  4. Empty Stadium

  5. Flashbacks

  6. Overdramatic

  7. I'd rather be alone

  8. Crashout

  9. Meltdown

  10. Nobody wants to dance anymore

  11. Pillow Fight

  12. Famous (Brainrot)

  13. Popstar

  14. ?

  15. ?

  16. ?

I think it will be a combination of Brat and Renny, but the Tinashe version. She'll probably lean more into dance and electronic music than Bey did on Renny, like Charli did on Brat, but experiment even more than Charli did on Brat while also having the variety of genres, genre blending and bending, and different sounds that Renny had. She'll most likely be even more experimental than Renny in that regard and really push alt-R&B, hip-hop, and pop even further than Bey did on Renny. Overall, it'll still be a Tinashe record, some traditional and commercial songs mixed with more experimental, genre-blending tracks.

45 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im rather getting BRAT vibes tbh

Oh for sure I meant like the song titles are jarring for tinashe. Like when the renny tracklist first dropped we all gagged at the titles

3 minutes ago, nuclear said:

I think it will be a combination of Brat and Renny, but the Tinashe version. She'll probably lean more into dance and electronic music than Bey did on Renny, like Charli did on Brat, but experiment even more than Charli did on Brat while also having the variety of genres, genre blending and bending, and different sounds that Renny had. She'll most likely be even more experimental than Renny in that regard and really push alt-R&B, hip-hop, and pop even further than Bey did on Renny. Overall, it'll still be a Tinashe record, some traditional and commercial songs mixed with more experimental, genre-blending tracks.

A sister to C,XOXO, BRAT, Detour, and Motomami we pray

4 hours ago, hallucinating said:

Why am I getting renny vibes coffee

  1. Sunglasses

  2. Too Easy

  3. Melatonin

  4. Empty Stadium

  5. Flashbacks

  6. Overdramatic

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone

  8. Crashout

  9. Twentyfive Eight

  10. Meltdown

  11. Nobody wants to dance anymore

  12. Pillow Fight

  13. The Show Must Go On

  14. Cloud 9

  15. Famous (Brainrot)

  16. Popstar

order is not correct

6 hours ago, hallucinating said:

Why am I getting renny vibes coffee

  1. Sunglasses

  2. Too Easy

  3. Melatonin

  4. Empty Stadium

  5. Flashbacks

  6. Overdramatic

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone

  8. Crashout

  9. Twentyfive Eight

  10. Meltdown

  11. Nobody wants to dance anymore

  12. Pillow Fight

  13. The Show Must Go On

  14. Cloud 9

  15. Famous (Brainrot)

  16. Popstar

Meltdown isn't an album track it's Heavy Weight

On 7/29/2026 at 6:08 PM, Kintsugi said:

Meltdown isn't an album track it's Heavy Weight

So meltdown isn't a song? If so, Is Meltdown a collab?

Edited by nuclear

cute but where's 1st position ?

X (formerly Twitter)
No image preview

Tinashe Charts (@tinashedata) on X

Tinashe and NFL star Tee Higgins front Express' new Fall campaign, celebrating the brand's Y2K roots.

Edited by hallucinating

I love my sister so much I already know this is going to be in my Top 3 of the year

1 hour ago, hallucinating said:

cute but where's 1st position ?

X (formerly Twitter)
No image preview

Tinashe Charts (@tinashedata) on X

Tinashe and NFL star Tee Higgins front Express' new Fall campaign, celebrating the brand's Y2K roots.

Flop, yall didn't buy it.

13 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Flop, yall didn't buy it.

Kinda need this to be a track though gaycat5

X (formerly Twitter)
No image preview

Tinashe Brasil ⭐️ (@tinashebr) on X

VEIO AÍ! Confira a campanha para 1st Position, coleção de roupas assinada por Tinashe em parceria com a Urban Outfitters. ⭐️ - Inspiradas pela dança e movimento, as peças estarão disponíveis para com

Edited by hallucinating

This is big! Yoonchae (aka the member most of their fanbase likes) just posted Crash Out on Instagram! TINASHE a mother of Kpop always. bird

On 7/29/2026 at 10:15 AM, hallucinating said:

sister to C,XOXO, BRAT, Detour

duca

1 hour ago, Indie Go Mind said:

This is big! Yoonchae (aka the member most of their fanbase likes) just posted Crash Out on Instagram! TINASHE a mother of Kpop always. bird

We need a katseye ft on Popstar

5 minutes ago, EyesOnMe said:

Today's her first non-dj performance for this era?

YES! Outside Lands! I'll be there getting that content for us yall.. the first performance of the new era

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.