Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 138.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

54 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

HOly crapppp, this might be my favorite Tinashe shoot, ever? Incredible. She MUST bust out this wig for a performance or video.

The anatomy of a Popstar? That was the name of Tate's lolla set.

Anyway excited for this!

16 minutes ago, ozlovezashlee said:

I'm surprised she's not full blonde for the POPSTAR era.

I think she did it to seperate this album from the BB Era which also featured her blonde.

  • Author
On 8/25/2026 at 3:08 PM, nuclear said:

She better solo

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

a21a7b0b00ebd8f28cb8a278aa2ec05dc0786ab3

this one couldʻve been a cover...

Would it make it too similar to FKA's Caprisongs cover but in neon?

On 8/24/2026 at 7:48 AM, SchmoodRing said:

List of people that SHOULD be touring with her

• Sabrina Claudio

• Alina Baraz

• Maeta

• Justine Skye

• Becky G

• Ayra Starr

• Tyla

• Chxrry

• Jae Stephens

And she needs to start booking bigger venues asap

rip Half the list being her opps

On 8/25/2026 at 5:47 AM, SchmoodRing said:

We better get a deluxe and bigger venues. Home girl also owes us that part 3 of baby Angel if we were able to get Joyride we can get that. Also now that she's signed hopefully she gets to work with higher profile artists with features and collaborations like she needs to be paired up with Kehlani, Becky G, Missy Elliott, Doechii, Doja Cat, Addison Rae, Aespa, Anitta, Banks, Chungha, Christina Aguilera, Ciara, Jae Stephens, Chxrry, Sabrina Claudio, Maeta, Justine Skye, Ayra Starr, Jeon Somi, Khalid, Madison Beer, Rauw Alejandro, Sean Paul, Shenseea, Slayyyter, The Weeknd, Troye Sivan, Zayn, Zara Larsson, Kali Uchis, Tyla, FKA Twigs a joint project with her and Kaytranada is a must at some point asap

•

They've not invested anything for this era imo. Barely doing better than Ravyn Lenae's Blue Island era. We needed the botting campaigns and playlisting that are working for Adéla.

I think similar venue size to QB era with a decent opener like Jae, Chxrry, Rebecca Black, Karlee Girl might work.

A joint tour would be even better imo Jade/Kelela coffee

"Crash Out" is such a grower. It's my fave so far

The beat on "Melatonin" is insane, but I wish the song was a little less repetitive.

8 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

They've not invested anything for this era imo. Barely doing better than Ravyn Lenae's Blue Island era. We needed the botting campaigns and playlisting that are working for Adéla.

I think similar venue size to QB era with a decent opener like Jae, Chxrry, Rebecca Black, Karlee Girl might work.

A joint tour would be even better imo Jade/Kelela coffee

Like I said a few weeks back its getting the blue island treatment. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they under pressed the album. I also was not a fan of the amazon performances but hopefully she can get a late night tv slot like snl during realease week.

AKA A POPSTAR AKA A PROBLEM jonny4

Ugh, I need her to reference this on the album. I loved No Drama soo much back in the days

8 minutes ago, 808ss said:

AKA A POPSTAR AKA A PROBLEM jonny4

Ugh, I need her to reference this on the album. I loved No Drama soo much back in the days

massively underrated bop

11 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

They've not invested anything for this era imo. Barely doing better than Ravyn Lenae's Blue Island era. We needed the botting campaigns and playlisting that are working for Adéla.

I think similar venue size to QB era with a decent opener like Jae, Chxrry, Rebecca Black, Karlee Girl might work.

A joint tour would be even better imo Jade/Kelela coffee

It will be very sad if she doesn't chart and quite embarrassing weeps

Every eras we end up here cries

Kelela is going on tour early this falls, a joint tour wouldn't make sense. I don't know how profitable a tour with Jade would be though.

I still think (or hope) she will be able to do small to mid amphitheater like Radio city and Royal abert hall.

Edited by nuclear

I literally came on here to ask everyone how they feel about the rollout so far and what is y'all expectations for this era? Looks like y'all already started lmao

She is really trying this era , but nothing is sticking or making noise. Nothing is catching on, should I be worried guys?

Edited by nuclear

Finger crossed and praying we get GMA, one of the Jimmy's, SNL (praying for this one) at least during release week.

I wish was able to buy ok Rock in rio, it would have helped a ton, that a couple festivals dates either Latin America and/or various other countries.

I mean great that there's more Tinashe but I thought we'd at least get a PinkP. Collab, even just one.

i think the era would pick up if she released a good song

i am rooting for her

no features...hmm...leaves lots of room for a remix album (or remixes) I guess

3 hours ago, nuclear said:

I literally came on here to ask everyone how they feel about the rollout so far and what is y'all expectations for this era? Looks like y'all already started lmao

She is really trying this era , but nothing is sticking or making noise. Nothing is catching on, should I be worried guys?

I clocked vibes were off when Too Easy got virtually 0 playlisting lol.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.