Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

6 hours ago, hallucinating said:

She needs to take it badddd

I wonder if it will be the same set plus couple new songs or a revamp show. I know Jacquel is back, either way I am excited. She needs to remind the girls who is the HBIC when it comes to performing. We need clips of this to go viral. Either way I am excited, I really missed seeing her perform.

it being stream on Amazon prime for those who cares

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

I wonder if it will be the same set plus couple new songs or a revamp show. I know Jacquel is back, either way I am excited. She needs to remind the girls who is the HBIC when it comes to performing. We need clips of this to go viral. Either way I am excited, I really missed seeing her perform.

it being stream on Amazon prime for those who cares

What time is she going on?

First haft of the show is fire 🔥 too many long unnecessary breaks though, especially due to how short the setlist was. The DJ set was cute but unnecessary, especially for how long it went and she had a DJ set after this and it is the same set she played since boiler room.

I was shocked how packed the place was chick2 Especially since she going against GloRilla. We aren't in the gutter no more?

Then she has to ruined it and drove off people with her DJ set.

Either way the first haft was amazing. I know it is just the beginning. I can't wait for the tour.

Edit: being overly dramatic, great show. This is just a taste, can't for what comes next.

Final edit: She tore!!!!

Edited by nuclear

1 hour ago, stephen1108 said:

What time is she going on?

Sorry, it finished

Her outside lands interview mentioned that there's some Americana/country influence (similar to Naturally she says)

4 hours ago, EyesOnMe said:

Her outside lands interview mentioned that there's some Americana/country influence (similar to Naturally she says)

Link plz

I hate how long away the album is rip why anounce it so early?

5 hours ago, nuclear said:

Ohhhh when she put the mic inside her purse before the dance break. So cheeky!

Mother always reminds me that she's a PERFORMER! (Wish it was a full performance throughout. chick3)

She devoured WAP AND THE AUDIENCE OMG Hope all those people stream the album at least like WAP

So are we gonna get one or two more songs before the release of Popstar? Does anyone know?

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

So are we gonna get one or two more songs before the release of Popstar? Does anyone know?

I think one in August and one mayne 1 weeke before the album

15 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

I think one in August and one mayne 1 weeke before the album

I see us getting Melatonin in the next two weeks.

Two things

  1. Festivals need to stop playing with my girl and move her up the lineup. She deserves main stage evenings set at all festivals she does. It made no sense she had bigger crowds and engagement then so many act that was much higher then her on the lineup. This has been consistent since late last year. Each festival the audience are press together like a panini if in a tent or overflow outside the stage area. For her to get that many people while her set crashed with Glo (another issue) and that early, means she could pull a much much bigger crowds.

  2. More of a request. We need a live band. Preferably a 8 piece band but will take a minimum 4 piece band. Background singers in the near future (tv performance for now, but hopefully the tour does well enough for permanently).

8 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

I see us getting Melatonin in the next two weeks.

I think melatonin this month and popstar next month. She could surprise us and do a dual release with popstar and melatonin and release brainrot or another song with the album.

30 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

I think one in August and one mayne 1 weeke before the album

That would be amazing! I love Too Easy and Crash Out, so Im very excited for the project so far

On 8/8/2026 at 4:23 AM, Kristie Kuwa said:

I hate how long away the album is rip why anounce it so early?

This. She better drop another track before the release, because chick3

Edited by Puma

11 hours ago, Puma said:

This. She better drop another track before the release, because chick3

she already announced melatonin is coming out next while she was on live promoting crash out so i'd def say by the end of august we'll have itjonny5

She should have joined the two eps into an album when the tour was over and added 2 new songs as gifts and called it a day.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.