Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, campelo said:

She should have joined the two eps into an album when the tour was over and added 2 new songs as gifts and called it a day.

now why would she do something smart, pls

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 136.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

On 8/8/2026 at 3:23 AM, Kristie Kuwa said:

I hate how long away the album is rip why anounce it so early?

She need as much promo and preorders as she can get

Too Easy and Crash Out are good but I hope she comes harder with this theme. If anyone can give pop star it's T

To think they were once fighting over a super love x unlock it mashup during hifn and pre-333 era. #love, #trust, #bonding, #realfriendship

rogue2

Edited by hallucinating

1 hour ago, Bidi bidi bom bom said:

I hope this era is her espresso/Midnight Sun/Brat moment. 🫩. We're long overdue

We deserve. I don't care about chart but we deserve this. Her day one and her been through so much together. We deserve some nice things.

2 hours ago, hallucinating said:

To think they were once fighting over a super love x unlock it mashup during hifn and pre-333 era. #love, #trust, #bonding, #realfriendship

rogue2

They were fighting? I thought it was just stan mess

4 hours ago, Nashe said:

Crash Out doesn't translate well live

The first half of the song I kinda agree. There's no place for a build up BUT after the dance break and the "I don't wanna be humble..." Line I think things start to pick up. Also love the straight line choreo.

4 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

i need drop that kitty 2.0 WAP

Here's her little sister. bird

4 hours ago, Nashe said:

Crash Out doesn't translate well live

Idk that was a highlight to me, she was just tired at that point of the set I think cause it's right before the break.

I kinda wish they had props or something

1 minute ago, Tinashebanks said:

Idk that was a highlight to me, she was just tired at that point of the set I think cause it's right before the break.

I kinda wish they had props or something

Mehhhh... The only props I'm fine with Tinashe is the trampoline (which in hindsight is pretty dangerous still). The purse would also be considered a prop.

Tinashe
No image preview

Popstar (Signed Late Night On A Weekday Blue Vinyl)

Tinashe's studio album Popstar pressed on Late Night On A Weekday Blue vinyl. Features signed insert, alternate packaging, and exclusive vinyl color.

Available now to pre-order

So the deal is sealed:

One pretty much has to go and see her live touring this album cause she put her entire vajooj into each song and is riding those beats like its her last day on earth riding a huge d. Like sis, get IT

kukai

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

God she is such a star and treasure. Being a fan of hers is the best 👌🏽 we love stanning Janet's granddaughter, Britney's actual and only daughter and Ciara's cool little sister

3 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:
Tinashe
No image preview

Popstar (Signed Late Night On A Weekday Blue Vinyl)

Tinashe's studio album Popstar pressed on Late Night On A Weekday Blue vinyl. Features signed insert, alternate packaging, and exclusive vinyl color.

Available now to pre-order

sold out

Ive been following Tinashe here and there every now and then. Ive never really considered myself a fan, though I always liked some of her songs.

Call me delulu, but I truly feel that for the first time, she actually feels like she has a unique identity. Its kind of giving Zara during Midnight Sun Era. Theres sth different about this Popstar era, sth unique to her. I feel like I finally get the vision for her. All 3 songs are distinctly different, yrt perfectly make sense to me in terms of what she tries to convey. I truly believe this era could be a very special one in her career

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Ive been following Tinashe here and there every now and then. Ive never really considered myself a fan, though I always liked some of her songs.

Call me delulu, but I truly feel that for the first time, she actually feels like she has a unique identity. Its kind of giving Zara during Midnight Sun Era. Theres sth different about this Popstar era, sth unique to her. I feel like I finally get the vision for her. All 3 songs are distinctly different, yrt perfectly make sense to me in terms of what she tries to convey. I truly believe this era could be a very special one in her career

delulu duck

But you're right, this feels like a very special era for T...I recommend you go back and listen to the mixtapes, like Reverie...or even Amethyst...Tinashe has ALWAYS had a distinctive style -- and that's held her back

She's just been ahead of the game imo...sure, Kpop biting her style is well-known, but something like "Needed Me" is basically a Tinashe song, deadass...she has been in her own lane and pop/r&b has consistently stolen from her little credit (if any)

Anyway, she's really firing on all cylinders this era...this is bound to be her hottest album.

melatonin just got me soooo excited for this project again

Hoping she drops the vinyl variant with the city album cover next

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.