Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, ronnie0309 said:

the salt shed is pretty big, I saw fka twigs, flo and tove lo there. I wonder what the vip with entail

3.6K capacity, should soldout out fast. I was talking about Brooklyn. The venue size is 2.7K and it will be 2 years since her last tour. Tickets are going to be a bloodbath.

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 132k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

Can't wait to get a Chicago ticket! Got my signed vinyl during the restock as well.

6 minutes ago, ronnie0309 said:

TICKET SECURED FOR CHICAGOOOOOOOOO

Wait what ticket pmo yall I wanna see her live asap

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

Wait what ticket pmo yall I wanna see her live asap

I got the a night with a popstar vip--included aftershow dj set, merch, early entry

Yo I was busy at work and I completely forgot about it and everything is sold out when I remembered.

Edited by nuclear

ny sold out of the vip as soon as i hit checkout so i had to get regular ga but ticket secured

suburban

I GOT MY TICKET OMG heart2

IT will be my first time she queen live OMG duca

Now watch it's a DJ set & she don't show up

16 hours ago, ronnie0309 said:

I got the a night with a popstar vip--included aftershow dj set, merch, early entry

Where do I sign up for this?

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Where do I sign up for this?

It was available during the sale for $181

5 hours ago, ronnie0309 said:

It was available during the sale for $181

Ugh fml I'll just wait to see her live again 😔

Hopefully she does all the dates like this for Meltdown but these VIP prices high mamaazealia

does anyone have the tea on that fan that ruined meet and greets with her during BB/Ang3l tour?

20 hours ago, ronnie0309 said:

does anyone have the tea on that fan that ruined meet and greets with her during BB/Ang3l tour?

What happened?

On 7/21/2026 at 6:24 PM, YoungDreamer said:

Mini tour announced

IMO her and her team should've made it a situation that if you bought the album, you'd get a pre-sale code.

I wonder if they plan to go to radio with Melatonin, not sure that will work chick1

NBB got removed from TTH so hopefully that means playlisting throttle that occurred for Too Easy is gone

the album is 2 months away, I expect Melatonin to drop late next month and another single with the album.

interesting enough, the album drops 2 days before the VMAs. another red carpet hosting gig secured?

cover is growing on me, i want more variants, im so glad she moved on from tooeasy single cover star that was too similar to comet with bleach

Edited by sweetkiss

Team Tinashe or someone with her or team contact, please tell her to upgrade the nyc venue. MSG theater, she can increase the price if she needs to. Then she can book Radio City for Meltdowns tour. Thanks 🙏.

TINASHE just set Twitter ablaze with 3 simple words. My queen, her power. jonny5

  • Author
1 hour ago, redsing707 said:

When do you think the variant will be announced? Around Melatonin's release?

From what her team told me the initial plan was to slowly drop them during this pre-release window, one by one.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.