Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Ive been following Tinashe here and there every now and then. Ive never really considered myself a fan, though I always liked some of her songs.

Call me delulu, but I truly feel that for the first time, she actually feels like she has a unique identity. Its kind of giving Zara during Midnight Sun Era. Theres sth different about this Popstar era, sth unique to her. I feel like I finally get the vision for her. All 3 songs are distinctly different, yrt perfectly make sense to me in terms of what she tries to convey. I truly believe this era could be a very special one in her career

delulu...all the Popstar era songs sound like a continuation of sounds she's already explored

Edited by 50thStateofMind

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 140k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

excited for this project. I've liked all 3 promo singles so far.

Rooting for her! love her work ethic and creativity. She deserves so much more success and a major push.

8 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

sold out

Still in stock here

I wish she did what Carly Rae is doing one part the sound of her last two EPs & second part the EDM dance tracks instead ofof all in one

Edited by Appletree

On 8/14/2026 at 1:28 AM, SapphireSky said:

Just ordered the alt viny. September can't come soon enough jonny5

How did you get it sold out for me b wtf

She going needs to add NBB remix to this to improve her numbers. I am Hoping we can get at least 4.8 to 5.8M streams debut without NBB remix.

She hasn't done any real promo Yet. She has festivals date the Sunday of album release week but nothing Saturday. Hopefully 🤞 prayers circle. Her team are able to book SNL.

Today show/GMA, SNL, late night shows and couple televised performances and interviews in Uk & Germany is possible during release week.

14 minutes ago, Appletree said:

How did you get it sold out for me b wtf

They're in stock on the UK store

35 minutes ago, Appletree said:

How did you get it sold out for me b wtf

It depends on your region.

someone tell her team to book her for meet and greets the week of release if fans purchase the album--LA/NYC/CHICAGO

52 minutes ago, ronnie0309 said:

someone tell her team to book her for meet and greets the week of release if fans purchase the album--LA/NYC/CHICAGO

smart i remember Kehlani and Cardi did that.

13 hours ago, Lovett said:

That number deserves a 0 at the end of it, and we ALL know it. I love all 3 songs

I'm just going to pretend Too Easy doesn't exist, 'cause the Crash Out/Melatonin punch is too good to be ruined like that.

6 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

I'm just going to pretend Too Easy doesn't exist, 'cause the Crash Out/Melatonin punch is too good to be ruined like that.

She should have lead with Melatomin then second Crashout that would have made more sense.

Too easy gives final track on the album. I'm afraid it killed the momentum.

1 hour ago, Appletree said:

She should have lead with Melatomin then second Crashout that would have made more sense.

Too easy gives final track on the album. I'm afraid it killed the momentum.

She is telling a story and world building guys. Pay attention. Are you guys new to Tinashe world? She is a conceptual artist. Too easy was a cute bop, especially for an intro. I promised you melatonin is not even top3 on the album, might not even be top 5.

Edited by nuclear

OMG these 3 tracks???? I'm PERCHED!

I know she's talented af, but I've never listened to her (2 On remains one of the biggest bops EVER). I will definitely check out her discography before Popsmash.

Also, Brat's influence lives on.coffee

Edited by 808ss

15 hours ago, nuclear said:

She is telling a story and world building guys. Pay attention. Are you guys new to Tinashe world? She is a conceptual artist. Too easy was a cute bop, especially for an intro. I promised you melatonin is not even top3 on the album, might not even be top 5.

we are in a different era in music marketing, using the slot of a "comeback" or a first taste in the era, when it's all eyes on her and then delivering a 1:30 track it can be very lukewarming

Too easy was the best choice for her first single idc her team and atlantic botched the mv release and squandered the hype off rip by being late

I'm happy with the rollout. The signed variants are sold out... I'd say what's been done thus far is working fabulously. Unless of course you're expecting 350k first week and a #1 Billboard single from here.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.