Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

We Belong Together vs. Fantasy

WBT vs Fantasy 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the better song?

    • We belong together
      40%
      25
    • Fantasy
      59%
      36
  2. 2. Which song will become Mariahโ€™s ultimate classic

    • We belong together
      63%
      39
    • Fantasy
      36%
      22

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In recent months We belong together had consistently lower streaming numbers while Fantasy is gaining more than before

Daily streams:

+411,702 - Fantasy
+359,443 - We Belong Together

That's a tough one. I voted for WBT as I actively lived through that era and it has a special place in my heart + it's multi diamond in my household heart

I did not vor on 2. though keir

Can't choose tbh but what I know for sure is Honey deserves this title more than either of them.

Both legendary songs but Fantasy just does it for me. Such a fun breezy song hippo

Love them both. I think WBT will become her more remembered song but Fantasy for me is one of the best songs ever made. I feel such joy every time I hear it and the beat after the intro makes me feel like I'm on a roller coaster lol (a feeling she perfectly encapsulated in the video).

We Belong Together has already become more of her known signature classic, over Fantasy.

Fantasy album version is her best song and probably one of the best songs ever.

WBT is boring to me ngl

Both 10s, but Fantasy is better. It's aged so well.

This is a tough one.

Fantasy is the better song (I love the Bad boy remix even more).

WBT is also lovely and it will be remembered as her biggest classic (especially with the new generations).

Fantasy and without any doubt. Although I was really happy to see her being that successful again, I was never a big fan of WBT. Fantasy, in the other hand, is one of my favorites since forever. The vibe, energy, lyricsโ€ฆ everything is so amazing, timeless and perfect! And not to say how the remix changed the musical industry forever. Everything behind this track is legendary. Mariah being an absolute Goddess!

6 hours ago, HardBambi said:

In recent months We belong together had consistently lower streaming numbers while Fantasy is gaining more than before

Daily streams:

+411,702 - Fantasy
+359,443 - We Belong Together

Mariah's streaming has collapsed for her top 10 daily songs.

WBT is currently down 200k daily of where it was in 2025.

Fantasy is still 100k down of where it was in 2023.

Both songs are great. But her best song is still Can't Let Go. There I said it.

11 hours ago, stevyy said:

Mariah's streaming has collapsed for her top 10 daily songs.

WBT is currently down 200k daily of where it was in 2025.

Fantasy is still 100k down of where it was in 2023.

Damn not her best songs too

Without You is coming to take over

Fantasy is a classic, We Belong Together is overrated

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.