Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - "drop dead"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 147.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Icarus
    Icarus

    Insiders confirmed she's covering this bold choice for a lead single

  • Billionaire
    Billionaire

    This girl could release a death metal song and yall will say it sounds like Taylor

  • rmmas
    rmmas

    Steamin' like a pot full of vegetables

I don't get the Taylor and Sabrina comparisons. This sounds like a Chappell reject. Very kindergarten, cheesy and poor quality

clack

After 5 listens I don't completely hate the song but I just can't stand how she's murmuring for most of it rip

Also there's no hook and this is her lead single..

Edited by burninredhot

Nope. Build up is okay but after ~1:14 (before the key vocal/production drop) that's when I instantly moved on/deflated my interest lol. Not feeling it. Flat, no memorable hooks. Bummer...I really like Olivia.

Edited by jamiko1230

ATRL being ATRL 🤣 Only seen positive reactions - from fans and nonfans - literally everywhere else.

It's okay. Her worst lead single tbh.

I'm still trying to get around the stacked vocal-fry layering on the chorus, it feels so flat

@Walk_Away21 kinda hope this flops so we get a better single to lead into the album

11 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

After 5 listens I don't completely hate the song but I just can't stand how she's murmuring for most of it rip

Also there's no hook and this is her lead single..

The whole song is hooks

It's pretty bland, uninspired and generic for its time. But I could see it being a huge hit and something teens will love. Definitely gonna be another Spotify smash.

It grew on me a lot from the second listen, loving it! Probably her weakest lead single but still good!

  • ATRL Moderator

I thought it was great on first listen ihype Excited for the album!

3 hours ago, chiliam said:

Maybe the aesthetic.

What are you talking about? I feel in love listen to the song. Theres more emotion than heartbreak which she is excel at. But lets the girl express other feeling

Yes, when i said emotion, i didn't mean heartbreak. I don't think she's fully evoking the headless in love feeling the song is about. I can't feel the fervency of her emotions like you typically do on an Olivia song.

This is the most 2026 sounding song I've ever heard (don't mean that as an insult)

The verses are very Taylor and the chorus is Taylor, Chappel and Sabrina mixed into one.

The fast-singing parts actually sound a lot like Lana's unreleased pop demos.

This video shows why I love her working with Petra. The overproduced big cinematic videos, acting out the lyrics are not Olivia's thing. This song is so big but the video still has such an indie, artsy feel.

2 minutes ago, Audiohead said:

This video shows why I love her working with Petra. The overproduced big cinematic videos, acting out the lyrics are not Olivia's thing. This song is so big but the video still has such an indie, artsy feel.

It's brilliant. Get the Versailles to yourself then strip it down to the barest so that it feels raw and personal and intimate. The video is crazy imo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.