Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - "drop dead"

Featured Replies

This is the first lead single of hers I haven't wanted to replay after finishing it which has genuinely surprised me.

Maybe it'll grow on me, but it feels like somebody asked AI to make a Gracie Abrams song that's inspired by Chappell Roan. lakitu

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 147.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Icarus
    Icarus

    Insiders confirmed she's covering this bold choice for a lead single

  • Billionaire
    Billionaire

    This girl could release a death metal song and yall will say it sounds like Taylor

  • rmmas
    rmmas

    Steamin' like a pot full of vegetables

13 minutes ago, hawx23 said:

She got to empty out and film inside the Versailles??!? How is that not mpg lol

Maybe the aesthetic.

2 hours ago, Sharon Stone said:

I will say that this isn't as lyrically sharp or expressive as some of her other songs. A lot of the lyrics really feel juvenile to me. As a songwriter, she's really great at capturing emotion and making you feel whatever she's feeling, but that's really missing here.

What are you talking about? I feel in love listen to the song. Theres more emotion than heartbreak which she is excel at. But lets the girl express other feeling

Loving this. Don't really hear Taylor in the production at least.

2 hours ago, RoseBud said:

so American was her last song

Isn't it you can't catch me now

Really love this and I love how it contrasts with Chappell Roan's The Subway (another song I adore) in how they both write about their failed relationships and I can very much relate to both perspectives lol

Can y'all stop with Taylor comparisons? If anything, the song shares similarities with Chappell work and it's fine.

rogue2

I do not know Olivia Rodrigo at all nor her discography and listened to this by curiosity but it 100% sounds like a taylor swift song deadbananais all of her music like that ?

you guys are embarrassing, this song doesn't sound like Taylor at all

stop being so delusional, for your own good

4 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I do not know Olivia Rodrigo at all nor her discography and listened to this by curiosity but it 100% sounds like a taylor swift song deadbananais all of her music like that ?

That's how I feel too

While the song didn't give me any desire to keep replaying it after 1st listen, I guess it's neat enough for it to become a cute hit.

rogue2

It doesn't pack the same punch as her other leads but it's pleasant.

Not feeling it that much. It's not bad, but it feels forgettable compared to her other lead singles.

dont get the hate on this song this is a new sound for her its amazing but also i can see this being on man's best friend lowkey

it's a cute little song but it sounds so empty until the 2nd chorus rip it sounds like a grower though

I feel like it's more Chappell Roan than Taylor Swift.
Not really my style, it kind of bores me, but it's far from bad, I'm just not the target audience.

The music video is really boring… that's definitely been her weak point since the beginning (maybe except Drivers License).

Sounds like a basic Taylor Swift song... where is the edge and originality?

Edited by Shimenawa

I wish the post-chorus instrumental went harder. I think she sounds great on the song, though. I'd probably give it a 7 out of 10.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.