Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿
Message added by Rian,

🚨9/30 News🚨

  • Trying to install a new tag/prefix system was crashing the site. It’s been disabled until we can look more into it.

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 294.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

Getting this worked up over a comment is wild

ryan4

Your thread was closed and given a reason, so you then make another one and deliberately tried to bait me. I’m not the one to play those games with. If/when you get your thread rights back hopefully you’ll have learned that. Until then, this discussion is now over. Have the day you deserve.

  • ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

Hi, where can I find the help request function? 👀

Help requests aren't working atm, you can dm @Rian or one of the mods if you like.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, Seahorse said:

Hi I was wondering if I could get back my thread privileges just for Music. Just to post new releases when needed. Thanks!

No.

It should be a rule that people need to post screenshots of the tweets they're starting topics about. A lot of times the original gets deleted. Also I have Twitter blocked on my phone and I can never see the videos/photos/gifs being tweeted.

qUVqTZI.jpeg

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post
27 minutes ago, thisbirdhasflown said:

It should be a rule that people need to post screenshots of the tweets they're starting topics about. A lot of times the original gets deleted. Also I have Twitter blocked on my phone and I can never see the videos/photos/gifs being tweeted.

qUVqTZI.jpeg

But on the other hand y'all need to stop using imgur links and find another image hoster bc I'm sick of this in every thread

image.png

clack

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Acuminatus said:

So which is the best image hosting site for ATRL then? ImgBB?

That's what I use, seems to work pretty well, and unlike imgur when you upload gifs you can actually redownload or copy the link as a gif instead of some mp4 nonsense.

18 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

But on the other hand y'all need to stop using imgur links and find another image hoster bc I'm sick of this in every thread

image.png

clack

Ohh the downfall of imgur

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Mythical said:

Can I have this thread reopened? Multiple ppl have asked me about my sexy Avis, having this thread where I can talk about my journey will be fruitful for everyone here.

no

thread was desperate, fruity, and low budget.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.