Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Seahorse

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Seahorse

  1. Why am I being downvoted? Even Monet X Change urged people not to go her shows.
  2. He has a medical condition. Some of these comments on his body feel icky.
  3. After number 5, the songs don't pop up in my head even though I heard some of them. The first 5 I heard 24/7. It just goes to show that it's a lot easier to avoid popular music in more recent years.
  4. Why the **** am I being recommended Megyn Kelly on YouTube?
  5. The red hair lady's face is killing me.
  6. Does anyone remember Lolene? Lol
  7. Delusional teen me thought Tiffany and Karina were going to be huge
  8. Another song I was obsessed with Wait, this was a hit in Canada. I never knew lol. Well they didn't make here in the USA:
  9. I still don't understand what this song was for
  10. I was obsessed with this song lol
  11. I forgot Danity Kane was in this video lol
  12. Can we be honest? A lot of people were ignorant and brainwashed back when he said that. A lot of people have woken up, grown, and changed their views since.
  13. ATRL coming for him for 'gimmicks', when they love when heterosexual white women do it.
  14. I'm so glad he's doing better.
  15. The fact that this isn't an instant hit is crazy to me. What the **** is wrong with the world?
  16. He looks so creepy now
  17. Troye copied Lil Nas X. Literally right after Montero served body and sex and explicit gayness, Troye switched up. Montero the trailblazer.
  18. The TV shows, movies, books, etc. were all warning us for a reason! The truth was staring us right in our faces the entire time, and yet we walk right into the danger. Humans are the worst, we never should have existed and plagued the world with our destructive selves.
  19. This is bad. A lot of food is going to become scarce and only be available to the wealthy sooner rather than later.
  20. Dogs suck. We just rescued a kitten and our dog is not being nice to her (kitten stays in the bathroom but she accidentally gets out sometimes and she sticks her paws under the door). My mom is threatening to get rid of our dog if she does something to the kitten.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.