Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
Message added by Rian,

๐Ÿšจ9/30 News๐Ÿšจ

  • Trying to install a new tag/prefix system was crashing the site. Itโ€™s been disabled until we can look more into it.

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 294.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterdayโ€™s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

Hello, I was wondering if here I could ask for a Discord invite? I'm already in the server, however my main account got rate limited (it was something to do with being anti zionist). I don't know if this or the Discord thread is the correct place to ask or if it's even allowed chick3 if not it's fine, I'll wait the next day because that's when the ban lifts

Not atrl user @howboutdat waking up , stalking my profile and going on a downvote rampage despite claiming multiple times to have me on ignore!

All ok at home?

๐Ÿ’€

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Beyondslay said:

Hello, @ATRL Administration I would like to know when we'll be able to update our signatures? smile

you should be able to do it here https://atrl.net/settings/signature/

1 hour ago, Yes, AND said:

Not atrl user @howboutdat waking up , stalking my profile and going on a downvote rampage despite claiming multiple times to have me on ignore!

All ok at home?

๐Ÿ’€

This is abuse of the down vote / upvote system!

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
38 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

can we get a mariah glitter anniversary banner with the "T" and the "L" as the twin towers

tenor.gif

Enjoy your one day ban.

2 minutes ago, PenguinTim said:

you should be able to do it here https://atrl.net/settings/signature/

I've tried several times but I keep getting errors? no matter what I do it will not update, I just thought since the site is under constant work it just wasn't available or something but I'll continue to try and troubleshoot. smile

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

This is abuse of the down vote / upvote system!

@frankvert just did the same thing, ten times. Seems targeted.

30 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

@frankvert just did the same thing, ten times. Seems targeted.

This user is also extremely weird about their downvotes related to genuine criticism of celebs response to Palestine and other global issues. I think that alone should be warnable.

Edited by iC0NIC

Just now, frankvert said:

Rich coming from you, shall I post you all up in my notifs?

zendaya

If by "you all up in my notifs" you mean me rightfully downvoting your asinine takes all over this website, then what the hell sure

zendaya

Just now, Dรฉmodรฉ said:

If by "you all up in my notifs" you mean me rightfully downvoting your asinine takes all over this website, then what the hell sure

zendaya

Yeah exactly. What this site is for in the first place. Congrats on growing a brain cell!

Now both you & no, BUT can leave me alone

zendaya

33 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Yeah exactly. What this site is for in the first place. Congrats on growing a brain cell!

Now both you & no, BUT can leave me alone

zendaya

Actually no, targeted downvoting is against the rules. Which is what you did.

4 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Not atrl user @howboutdat waking up , stalking my profile and going on a downvote rampage despite claiming multiple times to have me on ignore!

All ok at home?

๐Ÿ’€

He also claimed he has me on ignored yet I saw him pasting my avi multiple times dies

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.