Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿
Message added by Rian,

🚨9/30 News🚨

  • Trying to install a new tag/prefix system was crashing the site. It’s been disabled until we can look more into it.

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 294.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, D.M.F said:

He does it daily not weekly lol.

i wouldnt focus on the frequency when you yourself target britney, gaga, and her fans daily. lmao

September 2, 2026

September 1, 2026

August 31, 2026 - post hidden

August 30, 2026

August 29, 2026 - thread hidden

August 27, 2026

August 26, 2026

August 25, 2026 - post hidden

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Reffering to Britney as "Bodybagney" isn't bannable

Reffering to Gaga as "TransGa" isn't bannable

Making fun of Hayden Panettiere's mothering skills when she just passed away isn't bannable either. You guys tighten up the rules because of outsiders who browse this forum, then tolerate this bull crap and justify ridiculous bans. LOL.

tenor.gif

“isn’t Bannable” ≠ not warned.

3 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

Just had a quick search, and from what I can see the last post using this term as a pjerorative (as opposed to just critiquing the term itself) was from June 2020 (where that user got told off by the Moderation account), so not sure where you're getting that from.

Again, I count 3 uses in the past 6 years, all of which are in SYG.

If you see something you thing requires moderator action, use the report function so that we can see it and action it if necessary. You are also not privy to every WP and moderation decision that takes place behind the scenes.

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

It's because the posts were deleted. ScoripiosGroove has called Gaga "TransGa" around 3x and the 4th time he censored himself and said "*****Ga" instead

The user who literally said "BodyBagney" is the first post in this thread (Mitsokou)

I'm starting to think that individuals are taking actions on their own as opposed to the moderator team as a group going over these reports because there's no way in hell these users remain active while others do significantly less and get a ban.

The posts were not deleted. Members do not have the ability to delete posts and anything that was hidden shows up for mods. So what PenguinTim said is factually accurate.

I’m not sure what the purpose of your complaint is. Because someone made a comment 6 years ago and they didn’t get perma’d for it? Because you feel rules are being applied differently?

If you spent more time focusing on your own conduct you’d be fine. I’m all fine with members being critical, but you’re not going to invent scenarios that aren’t true.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

I personally tag a handful of members on this forum who stan the "good" pop stars, yet maintain their own ass-backwards world views. I can tag members who think Kesha is a liar, Angelina Jolie is a liar/homewrecker, Brad Pitt apologists, Zionists, pro-war, pro far right movements as opposed to Leftist movements among many other stances that are WRONG. But it's okay since they're fanatics of [insert "good" pop star here]

@FOCK , as usual, wrote an insightful piece about these types of militant people. I'm done with the concern trolling & actions need to be taken into people who continuously smear others.

People are allowed to have bad opinions. The artists they stan is irrelevant. You’re one of the main ones who complain about rules being too strict, but here you are essentially advocating for banning people whose opinions you don’t personally agree with.

44 minutes ago, Rian said:

I'm not sure what the purpose of your complaint is. Because someone made a comment 6 years ago and they didn't get perma'd for it? Because you feel rules are being applied differently?

It wasn't from that long ago. There's a reason why he's not even denying calling her "TRANSGa"

Edit: FOUND the very last time he referred to Gaga was "TransGa" but that time he used asterisks. Use the same keywords and you'll find the direct post.

https://i.ibb.co/mV1DRsXp/Screenshot-20260902-133442-2.jpg

The most recent SYG thread was made in the beginning of this year so his posts are somewhere preserved in the previous SYG IF it's archived or accessible to the mods.

I 100% recall reporting around 3 of his posts in SYG reffering to Gaga with that same nickname and I remember getting emails saying that my reported posts were against the rules. I don't know why he still evaded a ban. Meanwhile, I got an unfair ban for being too emotional. I did not personally attack anyone like whoever said I did did.

I'm going to feel a certain type of way when people get away with saying genuine heinous things & they don't get punished but I get punished for significantly less/not even problematic.

_

30 minutes ago, Rian said:

People are allowed to have bad opinions. The artists they stan is irrelevant. You're one of the main ones who complain about rules being too strict, but here you are essentially advocating for banning people whose opinions you don't personally agree with.

UMMMMM I think you have it confused no offense. Users like Graffiti and a few others keep saying that my personal political and social beliefs aren't genuine because I listen to Nicki Minaj and I compliment whenever I feel like she looks good. Look at Graffitis post above & look at his thread I was active in before I was unfairly banned. He successfully rage baited me into a bad faith conversation where his intentions were to cause chaos and not understand nuance. Another user in that thread, K$Ellie, stated that I don't care about Palestine because I LISTEN TO NICKI MINAJ. While this is all happening, one of the mods is doing nothing to simmer down the thread & just further engages in nonsense. I can't fully articulate how ******* annoying it is dealing with people who only ever engage in bad faith conversations. They're full of **** and should be warned for trolling.

I honestly don't get how K$Ellie can even say some stupid **** like that when he's always liking my posts in civics. I have the right to be ******* annoyed and members doing this bullshit need to be reprimanded.

So yeah, when I see some of these members with atrocious opinions clutch pearls over people who like Nicki Minaj, when they themselves juggle numerous bad stances when it pertains to politics, geopolitics and the social climate, etc why am I getting shitted on? There's people users like Graffiti and K$Ellie + a few others should be having issues with. NOT ME.

19 minutes ago, Treacherous said:

Four asterisks (****ga) in that screenshot... but "Trans" has five letters

adele-reaction-adele-confused.gif

Yeah, because people cannot have typos even when they're wanting to say stupid ****. It's pretty obvious a slur is being used. What other popular bigoted nickname would that be for Gaga? Deliberately acting clueless to standout among the other mods to look cool or whatever.

38 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

UMMMMM I think you have it confused no offense. Users like Graffiti and a few others keep saying that my personal political and social beliefs aren't genuine because I listen to Nicki Minaj and I compliment whenever I feel like she looks good. Look at Graffitis post above & look at his thread I was active in before I was unfairly banned. He successfully rage baited me into a bad faith conversation where his intentions were to cause chaos and not understand nuance. Another user in that thread, K$Ellie, stated that I don't care about Palestine because I LISTEN TO NICKI MINAJ. While this is all happening, one of the mods is doing nothing to simmer down the thread & just further engages in nonsense. I can't fully articulate how ******* annoying it is dealing with people who only ever engage in bad faith conversations. They're full of **** and should be warned for trolling.

You humiliated yourself in that thread (which you invited yourself into and hollered like a hit dog) and were rightfully skull dragged by multiple people including those in your own circle. You want to make excuses and blame everyone else but the reality is it's your own doing and everyone told you that loud and clear. You wanna proudly stan a woman who holds hands with a fascist and endorses anti-trans candidates but also throw dirt at everyone else for not being perfect, that was the point made. Not that you can't stan Nicki, or any of these other shameful grifters but that you'll have no leg to stand on when you go around acting holier than thou. If you don't want Nicki brought into the conversation, maybe stand in your convictions and finally dump her. Or at the very least listen to her in private and shut up about it like the rest of us do with problematic artists.

3 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

and were rightfully skull dragged by multiple people including those in your own circle.

No need to invent lies. My valid statements still hold up which is why you couldn't respond to them in that thread OR in here. Getting egge'd on by a handful of performative hypocritical libs means absolutely nothing. I can guarantee you that!

10 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

You wanna proudly stan a woman who holds hands with a fascist and endorses anti-trans candidates but also throw dirt at everyone else for not being perfect, .

This is such a lie. Who exactly did I ever throw dirt at? Not only do I not stan Nicki, but I've said countless times that I don't agree with her MAGA side quests. The same way I don't stan or endorse whatever politicians/apps Gwen Stefani, M.I.A., Stacey Dash and other right wing musicians/actors in Hollywood promote. I just happen to appreciate their media.

14 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

maybe stand in your convictions and finally dump her. Or at the very least listen to her in private and shut up about it like the rest of us do with problematic artists.

Not doing this performative bullshit which is why I can't take you guys seriously at all.

My personal opinion and views on politics, geopolitics, the social climate and more say enough about the type of person I am. Not going to put on this holier-than-tho performative liberal IDPOL garbage act to prove a point.

How comical is it of you to advise for me to keep my opinions and commentary regarding her silent when I don't even post about Nicki outside the base. It's always a group of YOU GUYS browsing the thread and getting butthurt that her base thread is still active.

Edited by SmittenCake

  • ATRL Moderator

Sorry, circling back to this for a sec

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Not to mention the amount of times ScorpiosGroove has said insanely racist things to @FrederickGa and it seems like they aren't reprimanded at all.

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

All of his personal attacks aimed at you in SYG (which isnt permitted) because English isn't your first language and the mod team doing absolutely nothing.

So I have a very big spreadsheet consisting of the past few years worth of reports. If you're so incensed by those posts then why have you never once reported any of them?

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

I was able to find this post, what I was once again unable to find was any record of you reporting this.

adele-reaction-adele-confused.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, terrorblade said:

Just to clear things up was the warning i got bc of calling drake a sissy or bc the mods thought i called op a sissy?rip

Yes

GlSMq-5bkAAB_9i.thumb.gif.b5b4a8a6bdc9b8

1 minute ago, PenguinTim said:

Sorry, circling back to this for a sec

So I have a very big spreadsheet consisting of the past few years worth of reports. If you're so incensed by those posts then why have you never once reported any of them?

I was able to find this post, what I was once again unable to find was any record of you reporting this.

adele-reaction-adele-confused.gif

Sorry but I've reported ALL of them. More than once would be abuse of the feature & I've also sent help requests. The same way I reported that one ASAP Rocky stan (forgot his username but it was AtrocityExhibit I think?) for his continuous gross transphobic Madonna posts. The only thing I can possibly go by is emails if the email have the quoted posts that were reported. If you have access to the previous October/November SYG, you will come across them.

  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Sorry but I've reported ALL of them.

And yet there is no record of these.

14 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

The same way I reported that one ASAP Rocky stan (forgot his username but it was AtrocityExhibit I think?) for his continuous gross transphobic Madonna posts.

Except not the same because in this case you actually did report them.

  • Popular Post

Ryan and the mods are better people than I am, because a lot of y'all are annoying af and take a pop music forum entirely too seriously. Reporting posts left and right, assuming certain fanbases are getting special treatment (skull), arguing over who's in the banner each week, etc. I've been a member for nine years and I've reported like 25 posts. rip Y'all need to get a grip.

This thread remains the most entertaining read on this site though. dies

7 minutes ago, PenguinTim said:

And yet there is no record of these.

Except not the same because in this case you actually did report them.

Then it was definitely included in my long-post help requests with the other three posts I reported.

The way I was still banned for literally no reason and didn't "personally attack" anyone.

4 hours ago, Mythical said:

Can we have a feature where we upload voice notes directly through the site, instead of having to type a comment? Like iMessage or measenger

You could upload your voice note to vocaroo skull

Or imagine if it became your ATRL personality to record a YouTube short reply and post it instead of typing anything ripyou wouldn't even have to be on camera. It would be a hassle but amusing if this is how someone wanted to operate on the forum laugh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.