Everything posted by glitch
-
Why does Tate McRae still feel so generic?
Because she is. Her biggest hits are a Billie cosplay, a 00s Timbaland rip off, and a PCD tribute. She serves zero purpose other than to "slay".
-
Summer Walker would owe Interscope $50M if she breaks their deal
She's such a mess I wouldn't be surprised if Finally Over It is her last ever album atp
- Sophie and the Giants - "Wreck of Me"
-
Gays who like rock, alt, punk, metal... Do you also feel out of place in gay spaces?
Some of you are such pick mes This is primarily a pop music forum, it just happens to have a lot of gays as a consequence. Go and find a forum geared towards your interests and I promise you there will be gays there too. I've met so many gay guys who don't like pop music.
-
Jesy Nelson and Nicki Minaj's "Boyz" was unleashed 5 years ago today
The crazy thing is the song actually isn't that bad (and it's low-key better than anything Perrie has released) but literally everything else about the rollout was a disaster. Kinda funny how the first one to go solo is the only one who hasn't released an album.
- New apartment stinks of drugs everyday
- Are you shocked Demi got away with facilitating SA against her friend?
-
Marion Judah reveals he's attracted to fem boys, but not gay !
- FKA twigs drops lawsuit against Shia LaBeouf after actor voids NDA
- Are you wary of being around straight men?
I guess it depends on the environment? At work, no I'm not uncomfortable around straight men, because why would I be telling people at work that I'm gay? I like to think it's fairly obvious anyway. I do sometimes feel uncomfortable around big groups of straight men in social settings, especially if they start talking about football or something. But one on one they're mostly fine to talk to. I find most people vibe with people who are authentic and not trying to be someone they're not. If someone doesn't like you for whatever reason, find someone else to talk to.- Nude portrait of Harry Styles displayed at Queer exhibit in National Portrait Gallery
- How will you uplift Tinashe today?
- Rita Ora to co-host 'New Year's Rockin' Eve' for the fourth year in a row
I mean, what else would she be doing- Mia Goth has filed for divorce from Shia LaBeouf
I literally had no idea they were together. But good for her, this man should be in jail- The Swifties have found their latest black woman to attack (Janet)
- How many of Taylor Swift's #1 songs are hits?
Literally what on earth is "Is It Over Now?" we're just making songs up at this point- Tinashe shades Shygirl
Yes omg, but then when the physicals came out they still said her old stage name- Is it racist to tell someone they look like certain nationality?
- Is it racist to tell someone they look like certain nationality?
Sometimes I'm baffled by the decisions a lot of you make, but then I remember the autism runs deep and it all makes sense- Songs that just 'scream' last sign of relevance?
- Tinashe shades Shygirl
Raye posted a bunch of tweets claiming Tinashe hadn't credited her sister Abby (aka àB aka ABSOLUTELY) as a writer on the 333 title track. Raye deleted the tweets because it all turned out to be an error on Apple Music and Abby was properly credited. Tinashe never acknowledged the tweets.- Do u have discoloration around your personal backside area?
- JADE f/ Hans Zimmer - "Into The Deep (Seas Cry)"
I don't like the way this is mixed, her vocals are getting drowned out by the production for most of the song. I know Hanz clearly wanted everyone to hear his composition but you need more of a balance.- Mabel dropped by Polydor Records after giving birth
After she gifted the world with her new baby boy/girl (unclear at this stage), Mabel (not to be confused with the gravity falls character) has been officially removed from Polydor's website, meaning she is now without a management and a label. What's next for the Stupid Dumb songstress?- Was straight muscular gym trade trying to gut me at the grocery store?
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.