Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
Message added by Rian,

🚨9/30 News🚨

  • Trying to install a new tag/prefix system was crashing the site. It’s been disabled until we can look more into it.

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post
12 minutes ago, PillowCase said:

Some stupid mod gave me a WP in the Kavinsky death thread for flamebait. What I said was not disrespectful in any way so screw you guys. This is why this site is barely worth using.

You overmoderate based on your petty little subjective feelings and for what? People still say what they want elsewhere on the internet, it just means people will go look there while you are busy turning this place into a moldy old white bread by punishing every bit of self expression.

Thank you for your feedback. Next time try not to be petty on a thread about someone passing away and maybe you won't get warned.

PillowCase

And if you can say shit anywhere else on the internet and still choose to say it here, you need to abide by the rules and what you said was trying to turn the discussion of someone passing away into some petty stan war.

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 296.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

Also just a quick message for all from me: Giving you WPs is not the same as censoring you. The forum has rules, some mods are more strict than other, but comparing this to any form of censorship is just dishonest.

17 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Also just a quick message for all from me: Giving you WPs is not the same as censoring you. The forum has rules, some mods are more strict than other, but comparing this to any form of censorship is just dishonest.

We know, but you also have to be less biased and open to some criticism

I know that the other day I was attacking you, but you weren't really reading what I was writing and decided to mock me in front of the whole forum. I feel that you just did what the crowd was asking tbh

If I can learn from my mistakes and can laugh about this now bizarre situation, I believe you all could learn too

Till this day no one really payed attention to the issue about the xenophobic comments made by some users. Some users were right and respectful about their assessments about Argentina, but others were saying things like "ban all of the Argentinian users" or "f*** this racist users", and that doesn't add anything meaningful or respectful to any conversation or debate we could have in this forum

Just because they are attacking Argentina, a country that I now know you maybe don't like or maybe you don't gaf about, that doesn't mean that everyone who is making comments about Argentina is automatically right about them

These are my last words about this issue that is more than a week long at this point, I think we all can do better

PS: pls don't ban me again for the love of god (jk)

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Balthier said:

We know, but you also have to be less biased and open to some criticism

I know that the other day I was attacking you, but you weren't really reading what I was writing and decided to mock me in front of the whole forum. I feel that you just did what the crowd was asking tbh

If I can learn from my mistakes and can laugh about this now bizarre situation, I believe you all could learn too

Till this day no one really payed attention to the issue about the xenophobic comments made by some users. Some users were right and respectful about their assessments about Argentina, but others were saying things like "ban all of the Argentinian users" or "f*** this racist users", and that doesn't add anything meaningful or respectful to any conversation or debate we could have in this forum

Just because they are attacking Argentina, a country that I now know you maybe don't like or maybe you don't gaf about, that doesn't mean that everyone who is making comments about Argentina is automatically right about them

These are my last words about this issue that is more than a week long at this point, I think we all can do better

PS: pls don't ban me again for the love of god (jk)

I'm sorry if I crossed the line by mocking you. However, next time, if you want to discuss things politely, try not to use insults towards me and even write them in capital letters. That won't get your message across effectively.

In regards to the Argentina situation, this has been said time and time before, but y'all have no access to our report queue or the warnings we give or don't give. We will warn the posts and take control of the situation if the situations are reported to us. And just a small advice: if you can't handle that others will call your country racist or people with different opinions than yours, you best walk away from those kind of situations.

I'm just a bit tired of the constant need to bash mods when we do this with our free time. Doesn't mean that there shouldn't be criticism and we've corrected mistakes before, but it doesn't hurt to be kind.

36 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm sorry if I crossed the line by mocking you. However, next time, if you want to discuss things politely, try not to use insults towards me and even write them in capital letters. That won't get your message across effectively.

In regards to the Argentina situation, this has been said time and time before, but y'all have no access to our report queue or the warnings we give or don't give. We will warn the posts and take control of the situation if the situations are reported to us. And just a small advice: if you can't handle that others will call your country racist or people with different opinions than yours, you best walk away from those kind of situations.

I'm just a bit tired of the constant need to bash mods when we do this with our free time. Doesn't mean that there shouldn't be criticism and we've corrected mistakes before, but it doesn't hurt to be kind.

Sorry, I didn't mean to bash you nor I was asking for your head or something like that

This is the kind of answer I was waiting in the first place. I know that I didn't deserve this answer at first because I literally yelled at you (I was mad af that day)

So, thank you heart

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post
2 hours ago, PillowCase said:

Some stupid mod gave me a WP in the Kavinsky death thread for flamebait. What I said was not disrespectful in any way so screw you guys.

this alone is WP worthy brb.

2106203671_Gagablowskiss.gif.5e6e3789c93

uhm, I've gotten like 12 emails all throughout the day regarding the outcomes of posts I've reported but it was only three of them. do y'all know about this? I don't mind and I'm pretty sure I can turn the emails off? just letting y'all know.

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Uncatena said:

uhm, I've gotten like 12 emails all throughout the day regarding the outcomes of posts I've reported but it was only three of them. do y'all know about this? I don't mind and I'm pretty sure I can turn the emails off? just letting y'all know.

that typically happens if a report was marked as complete but then re-opened bc someone else reported the post again and it was re-marked as complete

48 minutes ago, PenguinTim said:

that typically happens if a report was marked as complete but then re-opened bc someone else reported the post again and it was re-marked as complete

ah, that makes sense. and I'm not surprised those posts were reported multiple times lmao

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Shinkirou said:

Umm, how do I add a poll to a thread? I can add the poll tag and item prefix but I don't see how to insert the actual poll. Is this even the right thread to ask? snorkle

At the top, there should be an option to switch from the "content" box to the "poll" box

7 minutes ago, PenguinTim said:

At the top, there should be an option to switch from the "content" box to the "poll" box

Thanks! I was trying to create a poll on the music forum, but apparently you can't. Should've read the rules lakitu

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.