Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Shinkirou

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shinkirou

  1. Idk, Clean Bandit? The Jonas Brothers?
  2. It's still a mystery to me why the album flopped tbh. I wouldn't call it a "pop bible" tho
  3. I hope so. It's the aspect of Ariana's latest album that turns me off the most
  4. I didn't know that was a practice. Another reason to stay with CD instead of vinyl
  5. Unfortunately they spilled
  6. I agree. Enjoying all this less than when you were a teen is expected, but I don't think that's all to it. I was checking my last fm stats and 2024 was my most active year since 2018. I loved a lot of music that year, I was obsessed. So I think it's possible to get into pop culture in the "modern era". Meanwhile this year is going to end up with one of my smallest number of streams. I feel like the new artists are afraid to become a joke on the internet and that's why they only do the tried and done things.
  7. Paulina's style with a song written by Xavi from La Oreja. But wow what a moment.
  8. Shakira stans are the hottest. Carly stans are the nicest and funniest in my experience
  9. What I struggle with the most is with vocal interpretation. Because I have to make an effort to understand the words being said and their meaning, a lot of times the tone, emotion or subtle inflections that may change the meaning of the song escape me. If I listen enough I am able to get it but it would be nice to have that from first listen.
  10. Sure. There's such an amount of music out there that it's really not that hard. It's not something you should spend too much energy on tho. It's always better to put the effort in positive action.
  11. I'm surprised she's blowing up with this basic sound. It's as if Slayyyter had blown up with Starfucker instead of Worst Gurl. Or Charli with Crash instead of brat.
  12. My Everything. Such a forgettable ballad, unfortunately
  13. I think B2B was a really well executed era from singles to album to videos, photoshoots, looks, etc.
  14. Congrats to Gags. Wish it was with any other song from Mayhem, as I do not enjoy DWAS, but still congrats to her
  15. This album is good, actually. It's mostly about the struggles of fame so I can never give it a 10, but the execution is excellent so kudos to her.
  16. Dua is more popular, but Xtina had more impact
  17. The success of one always elevated the other. Their stans should know that.
  18. White people being racist. Just like they can't imagine people of color building intricate architecture and cities without the help of aliens, they can't imagine a black woman achieving great success with outstanding music and performances without the help of demons.
  19. She's BEEN a mpg, now come on now
  20. Let's say, if could guarantee a smash for your fav but you had to choose between it being a collab or it being an old solo hit revival, which one would you choose? I think I'd choose the collab as it's always better to get new music, but what do y'all think?
  21. I've always been impressed by the evolution between these 2 back to back lead singles from Pau
  22. Literally no one that is latin cares about solo/Collab discourse. We all know that's just the landscape works at the moment, from Bad Bunny to Karol G, everyone does lots of collabs
  23. Well yes. It's an album about her struggles with fame and showbiz. The gp dgaf about those subjects. Hopefully she got it out of her system and serves something more relatable next era.
  24. I prefer Juanes, but I love Belanova too. I just realized my favorite songs from them have similar names: Por Ti from Belanova and Es Por Ti from Juanes

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.