Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way Gaga is even away from TikTok these days. I don't think she's cooking anything, but on a full break. Maybe wedding planning.

I wonder when my invite will come in. I'll definitely be picking the fish or chicken options as my entree.

rogue2

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Still obsessed with Requiem. I'll be listening to this masterpiece for the rest of the year. From start to finish, no skips, even for the songs I don't like on the original.

See what happens when Gaga pays a visit to these countries? Just like with RUNWAY taking off in Japan (and only Japan. rip)

Touring and showing up to your fans makes a difference!

rogue2

*Exceptions apply, including US liddos.

52 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

You were actually sleeping coz she did no thing

She did, b****, just not today. It was old

SmittenCake

19 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

We were all so happy that day, it's actually hard to even imagine how terrible things would soon become

the pandemic, the civil unrest in the US, the kygo'd production, atrl user WildAmerican not getting a college graduation, it was bad it was really bad for us

rogue2

7 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

She did, b****, just not today. It was old

SmittenCake

U are talking about the 2025 quote

She never said anything bad about Chromatica

U mad bro?

Everytime I enter this thread, fellow liddos are at each others throats.

@David_Greengrass97 get those come to mama lyrics ready!

Edited by Edonis

her team keep sabotaging her like why do they call las vegas night 1 of the mayhem ball like hello?

rogue2

  • Popular Post

Someone pointed this out and I totally agree.

"With how much of a big deal she is making for the end of the Mayhem era…I really feel like LG8 will be sooner than we think"

rogue2

and there better be an explanation why that one lyric from her website never saw the light at the end of the mayhem era

rogue2

40 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

3ea41cc9c377740f117f87005df836397212468b

Well, it's over rip

A hand is gonna come shooting out of the grave in a week. Mark my words. Mayhem returns. MAYHEM: Pride Month

I don't see the point in her doing this whole "RIP Mayhem" thing if the next era wasn't imminent #idk LG8 is coming

47 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

3ea41cc9c377740f117f87005df836397212468b

Well, it's over rip

This era far exceeded my expectations in its's quality, theme, concert, rollout, and the overall length and breadth of the promotion. We truly are so lucky to have lived through a third imperial era of Gaga, complete with four music videos (+ runway), a long-awaited live album, 4 grammys, and the biggest streaming hit of the 2020s.

Long live the queen of pop.

Now that the era is officially over, I'm really curious where she goes from here sonically and thematically. The duality/me vs myself concept has been something she has tried with varied success multiple times over the years, but it feels like that thesis finally culminated with the Mayhem Ball. The story of her fighting with (and in the end making peace with) her dark side feels like it's been fully explored and can come to a close. Can't wait for what's next.

Edited by bucketsofnuggets

Ga Ga kept seeing these pop girls releasing turd after turd and decided to save pop once again by releasing LG8 sooner

rogue2

Edited by The Witch

Yea, this is to obvious. I guess LG8 or new music will be coming very soon. Excited for that.

MAYHEM, What an era that you were! Damn!

1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

3ea41cc9c377740f117f87005df836397212468b

Well, it's over rip

The way y'all are posting this as if its not the last thing in the entire timeline of Mayhem era on her site...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.