Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

You just don't make an album with songs like Garden of Eden, Perfect Celebrity, Vanish Into You, Zombieboy, How Bad Do U Want Me and Shadow Of A Man only for them to be album tracks and not singles. Gaga, what the ****?

rogue2

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Tbh Idk about production. I'm amazed how you guys know compression (this term is so unfamiliar with me) and then you guys said about how certain albums were too polished 🥴

I'm not shading anyone, I actually admire but my feelings tell me that I just need to enjoy her music and yes, I enjoy every single album, every record, every single she puts out. So yeah, I support her 100%. For LG.ATE, idk she can do whatever she wants. Atp I have no doubts about her as an artist.

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You just don't make an album with songs like Garden of Eden, Perfect Celebrity, Vanish Into You, Zombieboy, How Bad Do U Want Me and Shadow Of A Man only for them to be album tracks and not singles. Gaga, what the ****?

rogue2

I hate to say this but as a little manager I feel like her team/interscope needs to bring in the focus groups to help pick singles like labels used to back in the day because the choices made for the past 3 eras have been questionable at times. Not all the time, but still…

All my opinion of course

rogue2

Bringing out Jo Calderone would be a lot better received today. Hopefully she does it for the next awards show performance.

Edited by Europe

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

ESHu1W5XsAAK76V.jpg

Wait, this isn't implying the end result was bad, quite the opposite. Just remembering the mystery around the reveal was very exciting, I remember it fondly

3 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

ESHu1W5XsAAK76V.jpg

Aaaaaa it's a sperm 😹😹😹😹😹

46 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You just don't make an album with songs like Garden of Eden, Perfect Celebrity, Vanish Into You, Zombieboy, How Bad Do U Want Me and Shadow Of A Man only for them to be album tracks and not singles. Gaga, what the ****?

rogue2

The way that every time I walk into this thread someone makes the same exact post. It's time to move on girls.

If you're that upset about it, help Zombieboy go viral so Interscope will make it the 5th single from Mayhem

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

I can see Vanish Into You Requiem winning Best Pop Solo

pls fate of ophelia is getting that

1 hour ago, Europe said:

Bringing out Jo Calderone would be a lot better received today. Hopefully she does it for the next awards show performance.

Didn't she say last year that he died? I fear that's ship has sailed.

rogue2

gimme shelter is the rolling stones 11th most streamed song and number 30 for gahgah, surpassing vanish into you just below glamorous life

rogue2

zombieboy didn't rise today, you will all burn in hell for this

rogue2

2 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

"She's, you know, a nice lady" still makes me HOWL

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

I still remember when Wendy played that clip on her show and the audience was GAGGED

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

I'm bored already.

What's next!?

LG8?

Haus Skin MediWater Hydrating Moisturizer?

Joint Pain Pills?

azealia

I personally thought the MAYHEM single rollout made a lot of sense.

  • DWAS first to get the mega smash AC ballad out of the way

  • Disease second as an intro to the real album sound & aesthetic while DWAS still destroys the charts

  • Abracadabra third as the smash return-to-form pop cultural moment, saved for Grammys for mass impact upon release instead of being drowned out by DWAS

The only things I would do instead are releasing GOE with the album with a MV and radio impact + maybe saving Zombieboy for the obligatory Wednesday single instead of The Mid Dance.

rogue2

Edited by MaryJaneStardust

25 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Didn't she say last year that he died? I fear that's ship has sailed.

rogue2

when she brings him back to do the dead dance

rogue2

13 minutes ago, Rith said:

zombieboy didn't rise today, you will all burn in hell for this

rogue2

I guess we didn't stream the same Zombieboy song at all

rogue2

10 minutes ago, ElectricStyle said:

I'm bored already.

What's next!?

LG8?

Haus Skin MediWater Hydrating Moisturizer?

Joint Pain Pills?

azealia

Baby Announcement with a link to a Cover album of Children's lullabies.

azealia

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

You just don't make an album with songs like Garden of Eden, Perfect Celebrity, Vanish Into You, Zombieboy, How Bad Do U Want Me and Shadow Of A Man only for them to be album tracks and not singles. Gaga, what the ****?

rogue2

It couñd have had as many singles as Born This Way had. We were robbedT

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.