Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

How are the people that said Glamorous Life was better than the ASIB ballads feeling right now?

It's a cute song, but the dramatics at the release were..

rogue2

Idk about ASIB ballads but GL probably suffered from being preceded by two awful tracks. People probably didn't give it a chance. I only listened to it cause I'm a fan, I didn't have high hopes and was pleasantly surprised. It's her best ballad in a while. Mistreated

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Lady Gaga & The Weeknd - Making Love in a Mustang (from 'Grand Theft Auto VI')

September

rogue2

lgedit on Tumblr

Thinking about this Bride of Frankenstein look and how it should've been part of a Vanish into You video.

I AM STILL SO OBSESSED WITH REQUIEM. EVERY. SINGLE. SONG.

So proud of her with this. Wow.

35 minutes ago, Edonis said:

lgedit on Tumblr

Thinking about this Bride of Frankenstein look and how it should've been part of a Vanish into You video.

imageimagelgedit on Tumblr

like, look at the material!

Edited by Edonis

Lady Gaga has been nominated for the "Top 50 Music Awards" (I think this is a Brazilian award) in the categories:

- Best album;

- Best music video;

- Best tour;

- Best soundtrack song;

- Artist of the year.

10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

imageimagelgedit on Tumblr

like, look at the material!

It's so sad that VIY, HOE, HBDUWM, ZB are not singles, yk. Tsk tsk instead we got The Rickroll Dance

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Runway is really holding on

casual reminder she ended everyone else with this. the definitive version

43 minutes ago, Manchs said:

casual reminder she ended everyone else with this. the definitive version

Yeah, I liked this more than Requiem (but Requiem was also good.) Just felt more cohesive here.

25 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, I liked this more than Requiem (but Requiem was also good.) Just felt more cohesive here.

cohesive is the word. i could never tell exactly where she was going with the requiem version. her colbert performance feels more a lot more intimate and vulnerable, esp the first half. while requiem is fine on its own, i don't see myself going back to it knowing colbert exists

I know it's a site-wide thing + no one in here's decision, but having Amazon links stickied in this thread looks so ******* cheap. Truly the Ritchie Squirrel of site updates.

Ot: still listening to and loving Requiem one week later heart

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

I know it's a site-wide thing + no one in here's decision, but having Amazon links stickied in this thread looks so ******* cheap. Truly the Ritchie Squirrel of site updates.

Ot: still listening to and loving Requiem one week later heart

And you're still here with us 😝😝😝😝😝

Is it too early to say Requiem is her BEST album, period?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpUbDd3KcnqxaMD0Mnxrp

Like I'm sawwwry the artistry, the little flourishes, melodic and vocal and production choices, everything is saur ultra refined and GOOD. jonny5

If she can find a way to distill all these instincts and approaches LG.ATE with the same fearlessness in the recording studio, oh hunny! We are getting the alberm of the millennium.

rogue2

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Is it too early to say Requiem is her BEST album, period?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpUbDd3KcnqxaMD0Mnxrp

Like I'm sawwwry the artistry, the little flourishes, melodic and vocal and production choices, everything is saur ultra refined and GOOD. jonny5

If she can find a way to distill all these instincts and approaches LG.ATE with the same fearlessness in the recording studio, oh hunny! We are getting the alberm of the millennium.

rogue2

Will GodGa listen to your prayers? -*

5 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

The way I never saw that artist again (lil Texas) was it the bloke in black trunks and wore a bandana over his face ? Wonder what does these days giraffe

Saw his nude, he is so so hot omg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.